ch1. pt 2

Anna's POV:
I got out the shower and decided to go get  some red bulls cause we ran out yesterday. I asked the girls if anyone wanted to come while walking downstairs.

Me: Ayo anyone wanna come with me to the store?
Sab: nah
Karina: i'll go
Eva: sure
Dev: bring back a coffee
Emma: i'll stay
Me: okay let's go. (I say to Karina and Eva)

We got in the car and karina sat in the passenger seat and eva in the back. I kinda felt like i wanted eva to sit up here but i didn't say anything.

Eva's POV:
We were on the way to the store but while anna was driving i noticed that she kept looking back at me through the mirror. i ignored it the first time but it kept happening after.

Me: anna.. why do you keep looking at me??
Anna: can't i just look at you? you're gorgeous

*i smiled a little
Me: okay weird-

while i said that, karina cut me off and asked anna if she could make a tiktok with her later which seemed weird because she looked bothered when anna said that about me but i just thought it was karina being karina.

(When they got to the store)

Anna's POV: so we got to the store and of course i went to the isle that has redbulls. karina went to go get dev's coffee and eva went to go get some snacks for the girls. after i got my redbull and i went where eva was. when i got where she was, it looked like she was struggling trying to hold everything.

Me: need some help
Eva: yess please
(I got all the snacks on one hand and the redbull on the other)
Eva: i'll hold on to your redbull (she says while smiling)
(I smiled back and said thanks)

(When we got back home)

Eva's POV:
Me: we're here and y'all didn't ask but i got some snacks for y'all.
Sab: thank youu
Dev: hell yeah
Emma: you know me too well

the girls went to watch some movies and i went upstairs to my room to watch anime of course and maybe do some tiktoks. while making a tiktok, anna came in so i pointed the camera to her and she ran up behind, hugged me, stuck her tongue out, and smiled (like she normally does lol). the tiktok ended after.

Anna: hey
Me: hey
Anna: so wyd
Me: well trying to make a tiktok but u came in (i said while laughing)
Anna: whatever u still looked good in it as always.

i don't know what is going on but she's being really sweet and cute today. while we sat down on the bed i asked her-
Eva: so why aren't u watching the movie with the girls?
Anna: idk i saw you were up here and i came so u wouldn't be alone
Eva: awee
Anna: so what are we watching?
Eva: u pick

I turn away for a sec then turned back and saw she put on an anime show i was watching.

Me: ANNA! you really wanna watch anime with me??🥺
Anna: well i can't say that i hate it bc i haven't really tried it so i'll see if i like it or not
Me: you will i promise!!

(after we watched about 2 episodes of the show)
Me: sooo what do you think, it's good huh??!
Anna: nope! still hate it (she said while laughing)
(I rolled my eyes then smiled)

Anna's POV: after 2 hours of watching a movie with eva i noticed she fell asleep. and good god she looked adorable. i wanted to cuddle with her but i was nervous. so i just starred and smiled while she was sleeping. i laid down to get more comfortable and accidentally hit my elbow which made a loud sound. eva turned towards me and laid her head on my shoulder and put her arm around me while asleep. i put my arm around her too. this was the best day yet. wait no i can't. i can't like her she's my bestfriend. and plus it'll ruin what we have. but look at her she's beautiful. it's probably just a phase i'm going through, ima go to sleep and hopefully it'll get better tomorrow.

(this is where it all began, with a crush. i hope y'all are liking it so far. let me know what i should add to it. i didn't check for spelling so sorry haha. there will be drama btw later on.. ik i hate it too lol)