Chapter 14

I sat down in my seat and started eating as did everyone else did as well.

Small time skip.

I was currently being dragged by serafall as she said.

Serafall: I got a surprise for you me and you are going to be watching a show.

Atreus: I feel like I should run.

Serafall: don't worry sona said this would be fine and besides you need common sense so watching anime might help.

Atreus: how?

Serafall: I'll point out what's wrong about something and you try to figure out what he should do instead.

Atreus: help.

I saw her roll her eyes as we got to her room.

Time skip.

Serafall: ok now what do you do if an older girl asks you to do lewd things.

Atreus: run to either you or sona.

Serafall: good here's a treat.

She then tossed a m&m at me I caught it with my mouth and ate it it was so good.

Serafall: now it's time to watch some vines.

Time skip.

They was weird but funny just then serafall was over be I could feel her chest on me i started to feel hear rush to my face as I heard her.

Serafall: *breathing heavy* just the tip.

She was breathing heavy it looked weird and good at the same time as she then got up and went over to her dresser as she said.

Serafall: *breathing heavy* I'm going to do so many lewd things to you.

My eyes widened at this as I then ran out her room as I see this.

Quest: run bitch run.

Details: serafall is trying to do lewd things to you run bitch run.

Rewards: 1,000 exp/ $500/ 1 skill book.

Would you like to except this quest?

Yes/no?

I didn't really have a choice so I thought yes as I heard.

Serafall: *breathing heavy* just the tip!

I glanced behind me  to see her not far behind me I then proceeded to haul ass.

Time skip 1 hour.

As I was panting about to run out of stamina I saw sona with a bunch of people but I didn't pay no attention to them as she then looked at me I saw her eyes widened at this cause I had a wild serafall behind me still when I got close to sona I hugged her and got behind her saying.

Atreus: help me sona serafall is trying to do lewd things to me and kept saying just the tip I don't even know what that means.

I say in to her back I came up to her shoulder so I was a bit shorter than her but I could tell she was mad serafall looked anywhere but at sona as she said.

Sona: serafall.

Serafall: *nervous* it was just p-practice for when someone tried to do that to him.

I then saw this.

Quest completed!

Rewards: 1,000 exp/ $500/1 skill book.

Would you like to except these rewards?

Yes/no?

I thought yes as I saw this.