Chapter 2

Time skip.

It's been a while since we started mimir was coming up with scenarios for to think of a way out of.

Mimir: ok laddy  let's say you kill a deer with a bow when you got near it a troll comes over and started to attack you for it what do you do.

I thought for a second and I then say.

Atreus: um I believe I would shoot it in both of it's eyes and keep at a distance while shooting arrows at it's weak spots I wouldn't stay in the same place I keep making circles around it to confuse it as well.

Mimir: good job laddy and on your first try no less your a natural.

He then said.

Mimir: hmm ok now.

I then noticed something over in the crater I then see this as I picked it up I see.

Author I couldn't find a good picture of it sorry

Mimir: ah your mothers bow I thought there was a chance for it not to be sealed within you sense there's no magical power in it.

I then saw a quiver of arrows near it I go over to it and pick it up also I then see this.

Would you like to put them in your inventory?

Yes/no?

I thought yes as I do they both went away immediately as mimir then said.

Mimir: what happened to the bow and arrows?

I then thought of inventory I then see a small list of 2 things I then said.

Atreus: it went in to something called my inventory.

Mimir: (can he already use some of his god powers?!) can you take out the bow.

I nodded and did so.

Mimir: fascinating hmmmit have something to do with your godly powers.

Atreus: does each god have different power's?

Mimir: oh yes they all have different powers some are strong other's are highly intelligent and learn very quickly some excel in magic while others can't use any types of magic with out a weapon your father for example he couldn't use magic until a god gave him a spell of theirs.

I nodded as I then asked.

Atreus: mimir what's magic?

Mimir: oh laddy magic is something that can be the tipping balance in a war or in a battle there are hundreds of types of magic let's just begin with some of the main elemental ones water/earth/ fire/ wind/ nature/ dark/ and holy magic there are a few more but let's stay with these for now for now the easiest and one of the hardest to learn and master is water.

Atreus: but if it's easy what's so hard about it?

Mimir: I'm glad you asked laddy it's because basic water spells are very simple to learn but if you try to learn harder spells then you would have trouble almost immediately you can't control the power behind those spells that you need to be taught if you was to lose control of said spell to be prepared for it in case it's also a good idea to have other's around that can help you.

I nodded as he then said.

Mimir: ah also laddy keep what I've told you and what we say in here a secret between us.

I nodded as I then heard him.

Mimir: now on to emotions there is a very common few happy meaning you smile a lot sad meaning that you might cry excited meaning you can't wait for something depressed meaning you think of yourself in a bad or harmful way hmm let me think.

Just then my stomach growled and it hurt a little bit I then say as I put my bow back away.

Atreus: hey mimir my stomach made a weird noise and it hurts a little.

Mimir: oh that laddy that's called being hungry take out your bow and arrows I bet with my help we could round up something quick.

I nodded as I take them both out I put my arrows on my back and I then heard mimir.

Mimir: ok now attach me to your belt.

I nodded and put him on my belt and I then heard him again.

Mimir: ok laddy take and arrow and put I in the bow ready to draw.

I nodded and I did as he said I felt like I already knew how to do this he then said.

Mimir: ok now go on laddy there should be an exit about 100 feet ahead then to the right.

I nodded as I go I could feel the wind as I got to the corner I turned like I was told to i saw the entrance to this cave as I go outside of it I felt the wind pick up it was late evening as I then smelled the air it smelled good as I then heard mimir.

Mimir: ok laddy do you hear any sounds close your eyes and focus on your surroundings.

I nodded as I do so almost immediately I heard.

Large bird: caw!

I immediately knew where it was I looked up as I drew my bow back as I heard.

Mimir: woah hold on lad-

It was to late I already let go of the bow I saw it go flying through the air it hits it's head as it then fell down in front of me I then heard mimir I then saw this.

New skill acquired archery level 1/100.

Mimir: let me have a look laddy.

I did as he said and took him off the back of my belt and showed him my work.

Mimir: I'll say laddy that's a great aim you have but next time if it's a bigger creature let me explain first.

Atreus: I'm sort.

Mimir: it's fine laddy but none the less this bird was over 200 feet above us you have talent with a bow now tie me back then tie the bird to your front and grab a bunch of sticks and rocks.

Small time skip.

I did as he said I had a small fire going I had a lot more sticks and rocks in my inventory as I was currently cleaning the bird taking off it's feathers.

Time skip.

I was currently eating the rest of the bird mimir said he couldn't eat just then as I ate the bite we both heard.

???: who's in here!

Author: who should it be?

Author: what should happen next?

Author: what skills should he get?

Author: who should in his harem?

Author: what should be a good test of his skills?