Chapter 5

Time skip.

I had gotten the magic book read along with a book on sword fighting and a book on fighting bare handed I was currently on a book that tells me about how to use money and where I can go to spend it.

Time skip.

I already read all the book's about this world as mimir was still going over common sense lessons with me.

Mimir: ok laddy if a guy offers you candy to get in his van what do you do.

Atreus: ask what kind it is.

Mimir: no.

Atreus: go in the van to check.

Mimir: heavens no.

Atreus: kill him?

Mimir: n- well that's better then the other 2.

There was a bowl of what mimir said was m&m's that I was addicted too as he then asked.

Mimir: ok someone hits you unprovoked what do you do.

Atreus: cut his nuts off.

Mimir: my god boy no you hit him back.

Atreus: oh.

Just then we both heard a knock on the door as mimir then said.

Mimir: ok Atreus don't freak out the girl who is about to come in here is a nice girl she's here to help you ok.

I nodded.

He then said.

Mimir: if you don't want to talk then use that green journal there the one with the golden outline of a lion on it to write down what you want to say.

I nodded and grabbed it as the door opened and I saw her the girl from before.

???: Ah I see your awake

I nodded in response I saw that she was carrying a tray of what smelled like food.

She came over and asked.

???: could you please move the books.

I nodded as I did so she put the tray of food in front of me and said as she uncovered it.

???: here eat it's eggs bacon and toast along with orange juice.

I nodded and started to eat as I did so I heard her talk to me.

???: my name is sona my father owns this territory I'm sure minor here told you about the arrangements they they have made for the both of you.

I nodded I may not understand a lot of things but if I stick around I might finally realize what I need to know.

Sona: you see I would like to help you with whatever you want to do for today.

As I ate the last bite I then looked at her and I said while looking at her in the eyes.