Chapter 1

Time skip 3,000 years later.

Atreus POV.

As I slowly opened my eyes I felt cold I looked down to see I was in ragged clothes I saw that there was what looked like a new set of clothes I then went over to them and I started to put them on I don't know who I am what I am or even where I am I don't even know my name I then see 3 lines of different colors the on top was red said HP 100/100 the one in the middle it was green stamina 100/100 and the last one on the bottom that was blue that said MP 300/300 I then looked around I saw I was in some kind of cave I then saw in my right bottom corner of my vision a circle as I saw a small little arrow in it I then looked down and I saw a small puddle of water I go over to it and I see.

Just without the bow or shoes

I looked at my face like it was an anomaly I then saw some boots as well I go over to them and put them on it was like they fit perfectly as I then stood up I then heard from behind me.

???: Oi has it been 3,000 years already?

I turned around to see no one there I was starting to get scared as I then heard.

???: Ah that must be you atreus look down here.

I looked down in a small hole and I see a head.

I wasn't afraid but for so e reason I felt as if I could trust the head I then heard him say

???: Child come down here pick me up would you please.

I nodded and I bent down and picked him up and I heard him then say.

???: Child I know this will be a lot to take in but your name is atreus a name is something that your given to you as your born my name is mimir can you talk?

I then thought about what he said it's like I already knew things I wasn't already supposed to do but talking wasn't one of them he then said.

Mimir: ok child sit down and put me on your lap and try to do what I do with my mouth.

I nodded as I do as he then said.

Mimir: ok now open your mouth and think hard about this try to make this sound.

I opened my mouth as I then heard him.

Mimir: aaaatttrrr.

I then thought what it sounded like and I then said it.

Atreus: a-aaaatttrrr.

Mimir: good boy that's it now say this eeeeuuusss.

I then did as he said.

Atreus: eeeeeuuuussss.

Mimir: ok now shorten each of them and put them together.

I nodded as I did so.

Atreus: a-atreus.

Mimir: good that's good boy that is your name can you say mimir?

Atreus: m-mimir?

Mimir: yes child that is it good.

Atreus: mimir what am I seeing?

Mimir: *a little surprised* I'm sorry lad I don't think I understand could you please tell me what you think you see?

I nodded as I then said.

Atreus: I see 3 lines in my vision 1 red 1 blue and 1 green along with what looks like a circle and an arrow in the center of it.

Mimir: *confused* I'm sorry atreus I do not know what that is.

I then asked.

Atreus: mimir?

Mimir: yes laddy.

Atreus: where are we what are we who am I?

This caught mimir off guard as he then started to explain to me that we was in a cave in a past of the underworld that was abandoned of all life in the area he kept explaining that my father his name was kratos he was a god not just any god but a god that could kill other gods with ease he told me that gods are people that are from more of a divine setting they have more magic more strength than normal people have and that they live almost forever but can still be killed by mortals they are supposed to help those in need not be corrupted like most are most use there power for evil and selfish reasons he then explained that we both was sealed up here in order to keep me alive when I was born I had a deadly illness that would one day kill me both my mother and father didn't want that to happen so they both sat out on a journey to cure it but at the end of that journey they found was the only way was to have someone's soul to be put in to the person's body and by doing that it will kill them instead of the one already affected by it but you then have to seal the said person up for 3,000 years so that there body can slowly get used to not sickly it was weird how he explained it but I did my best to understand this he then started explaining that my mother was a giant and that I looked a lot like both of my father and my mother he then started to explain that he was here to guide me in my life to teach me right from wrong to being nice to hateful what emotions are he then said.

Mimir: you want to know who you are hmm that question is only something you can answer yourself one day I can't answer that for you because who you are is only something you can answer for you are the only person that can decide who you want to be in this world for who you are can chagithe course of the way people live but I do hope that you will be a great person but you must first be a good person but before that you must be a kind person atreus let me ask you this what kind of person do you think you want to be?

This caught me off guard as I then said.

Atreus: I don't know?

Mimir: well when you figure it out let me know.

I nodded as I then heard him again.

Minir: now let begin with a little common sense class.

Atreus: *confused* what's common sense?

Mimir: oh this is gonna be fun.

Author: how was this chapter?

Author: what skills should he get?

Author: who should be in the harem?

Author: what should a test battle be for him?