Chapter 8

I saw sona walk over to me as she patted my head making me whine slightly as she then asked.

Sona: I take it that your still learning more and more about yourself.

Atreus: yeah but I still don't know anything about my gif power's I'm not strong.

Mimir: laddy you couldn't be more wrong if you tried your god powers are already showing.

Atreus: *confused* huh?

Mimir: laddy you might not be strong right off but your god powers have shown you picked up everything you did from those books you've read if anyone else had done so they would have taken months to do what you have done you just learned how to write and yet your writing is on par with the lassy here I believe your godly powers are in the books you read.

Atreus: are you sure.

Sona: I have to agree with mimir on this one you've already shown improvement where it would take me months to do that is another reason why I gave you that wand.

She then pointed at me saying.

Sona: when we fought I saw that not only did you watch my movements but also our surroundings you are observant and you have been reading trying to find out how your powers work along with trying to find everything thing that you can about our world you are dedicated and you don't give up easily like me you are stubborn those are the qualities that wand I gave you was made for.

I felt some kind of heat come on my face as I suddenly found my feet very interesting as I then felt sona start to pat my head as she then said.

Sona: just don't let yourself get to hung up on your powers your still a child and you should have fun while you can that's why I'm having my peerage come a week early they will be here in 1 week.

Atreus:(1 week huh then I guess I should start to train then.)

She then asked the maid.

Sona: has he eaten lunch yet.

Maid: no ma'am he hasn't I was going to suggest after he finished in here he should eat.

Sona: in that case Atreus how about having lunch with my father and I.

Atreus: oh that sounds good.

I took mimir from the maid as we then started out of the arena as sona then asked.

Sona: what would you like to eat.

Atreus: hmmm that bird I had was good.

Just then mimir realized that Atreus didn't know many food's besides what he's already eaten.

Mimir: um I believe he may need help deciding.

Sona: what does that mean?

Mimir: he doesn't really know much about food or table etiquette.

I looked at her as she then said.

Sona: well that's fine I'll teach you what I can but for now have him a cheeseburger made with fries along with a soft drink.

The maid nodded as she then left.

Small time skip.

As we walked out on to a patio I saw lord sitri there along with a woman I didn't know.

Sona: oh mom I didn't know you was here I thought you would have been in your office still working on paperwork.

Lady sitri: well I would be but someone made me.

She says directing at lord sitri she then looks over at me and comes over to me and asked.

Lady sitri: and your Atreus aren't you.

I nodded.

Lady sitri: aw your more adorable then I had thought.

She says grabbing be and hugging me in to her chest as I felt heat rush to my face as I could hear.

Sona: mother!

Lord sitri: oh lord.

After about a minute she let go of me as she says.

Lady sitri: oh my I'm sorry I only have girls so seeing a adorable little boy like you makes me want a baby boy.

She says the last part directed right in to lord sitri's eye's I saw him pale slightly as he visibly gulped as I then saw some people come in with trays of food as I then heard.

Lord sitri: how about we go ahead and sit down and eat.

We all nodded as we do I saw I was across from lord sitri lady sitri was on my left and sona was on my right side mimir was with the butler talking as a maid came over and took off the lid and what I saw looked incredible I then started poking it as I then heard lord sitri.

Lord sitri: *chuckles* your supposed to pick it up with your hands Atreus and eat it same with your fries.

I nodded and did as he had said as I took the first bite I couldn't believe how delicious it was was.

Lady sitri: is it good.

I nodded.

Small time skip.

I had already ate my cheeseburger 🍔 and I had been munching my fries as I was asked a few questions every now and then.

Sona: so you said that you read that some giant's that are born small like you are can make themselves to the size of regular giants correct.

I nodded.

Lord sitri: fascinating but is there any other effects that when you use this transformation.

I nodded and said.

Atreus: yes not only do I get a fuck ton bigger bu-

I was cut off as I heard.

Lady sitri: where in satans name did you here that word!?

Atreus: *confused* bigger?

Sona: no the word fuck.

Atreus: Huh oh I heard it when we came out to here from lord sitri.

Lady sitri: oh I do remain saying that.

She looked at him with eyes of a true devil.

Lord sitri: I'll talk to you about this later dear.

I felt a shiver go down my spine.

Small time skip.

I was on my way back to the library with my personal maid along with mimir as we walked I heard the maid.

Maid: oh I almost for to tell you that lady sitri had went to the trouble of getting you a bunch of things ordered for your personal use.

Atreus: oh she didn't have to do that.

Mimir: she wanted to laddy.

Maid: yes she's taken. Liking to you.

Author: what should happen next?

Author: what skills should he get?

Author: who should be in his harem?

Author: who should be in peerage?

Author: how should sona's peerage react to him?

Author: how should rias and her peerage react to him?

Author: how should he meet rias?