Chapter 4

As they teleport to the main house mimir was surprised to say the least.

Time skip.

Atreus's POV.

As I slowly woke up I sat up was what I saw was a dream I then realized that I was on something soft I looked down and saw I was on something soft I then heard.

Mimir: ah Atreus your awake.

I looked around as I did so I saw I wasn't in a cave anymore but in a place I didn't know I saw mimir on a small wooden table with a few things on it I go over to him and he says.

Mimir: take a seat lad I have some things I need to explain to you.

I saw a chair in front of me under the wooden table I brought it out and sat down in it as he then started explaining what happened.

Flashback.

3rd person POV.

As sona laid Atreus down she then took mimir from serafall as she left she then took mimir to a small office area when they got there thee was a man that looked like he was in his late 20's sona then said.

Sona: dad I brought him.

Lord sitri: ah thank you sona I believe it will be fine if you stay with us sit.

She nodded and sat in front of her father and putting mimir in another chair facing lord sitri.

Lord: hello I am lord sitri I hear your name is mimir.

Mimir: aye ma lord I am I would bow to ya but I'm only a head.

Lord sitri: *chuckles* that's fine I understand completely but I do need to understand why you and that boy was sealed within my cave for over 3,000 years.

Mimir: I see then let me explain.

Time skip after explaining.

Lord sitri: I see hmm well from what I know it's Entirely possible I have heard a story that Odin messed up a rune one time and did get transported to another universe but he came back and I can tell you are telling the truth.

Sona: wait so your saying that Atreus is half god and half giant?!

Lord: yes I thought as much from his aura.

Mimir: yes he is from where we are from god's have so much power that courses through their bodies as he is right now if he loses control of his emotions it is entirely possible that his godly powers could in fact cause destruction no one can comprehend.

Lord sitri: yes that would be a problem in that case I have a proposition in mind.

Mimir: and that is.

Lord sitri: sense Atreus's mentality may in fact be a problem why not have him stay here.

Mimir: but what would he be doing here.

Lord sitri: I would have sona and her peerage help him out sense they are the closest to his age they could teach him how to act like a normal teenager and teach him how to properly show his emotions and what to do in certain situations.

Mimir: yes that would be nice but I don't think we should impose.

Lord sitri: it's nothing it'll be good for them as well they can use as experience.

Mimir: if your sure.

Lord sitri: ah yes I almost for what about his powers he'll need to learn to control them. 

Mimir: hmmm I don't want to put him in a battle or even training before he can properly control his emotions.

Lord sitri: yes I completely understand why not give him books on fighting and magic along with a pad and pencil.