Chapter 7

Me and the maid was currently going to the library so I could read she then said.

Maid: I have been assigned to be your personal maid while you are in the sitri mansion along with your maid I shall be your body guard as well along with your magic teacher along with basic sword training so please do not hesitate to ask any questions for me.

I nodded as mimir said.

Mimir: my that's quite an array of skills for a lass like you to have.

Maid: all of the residents are equipped with these skills no matter who they are and I may look young but I am in fact in my late 80's.

My eyes widened slightly as I then asked.

Atreus: *confused* but I thought people in there 80's had grey hair?

Maid: *giggles* well a human yes but I am a reincarnated devil I am apart of lady sitri's peerage I am a pawn piece.

Atreus: *stars in eyes* woah so cool.

She turned back and giggled at me she then stopped in front of a door as she then stopped and patted my head she then turned and opened the door as I then saw an enormous library with thousands of books I was in aw as I then heard mimir ask.

Mimir: ok laddy what do you want to read about.

I thought about it and I said.

Atreus: I would like to learn everything every kind of species of every race every type of magic every type of fighting style everything about the underworld everything about the human world along with laws from the both of them and everything you have about something called the gamer system.

Mimir: I understand most of them but the last one laddy?

Atreus: I overheard it from somewhere I can't place it just stuck in my head.

Mimir: ah.

Maid: ok then that shouldn't be to hard please go sit down.

I nodded and saw a large table I went over to it and sat down I saw what looked like a crest I squinted my eyes and saw this.

New skill acquired!

Observe level 1/100.

Details: allows you to see people's stats besides your own.

That surprised me so I then looked at the maid and I used it on her and I didn't see anything besides question marks as she then walked up to me and held up a magic wand and she flicked it and I heard shuffling I looked around to see about 480 books coming over towards me.

Atreus: wow you can lift 480 books with just that flick.

Mimir: good eye laddy.

Maid: yes but it wouldn't be half of this without my magic wand.

As she then laid them all down in front of me I put mimir right beside me on a stool as I then asked.

Atreus: would it be to much trouble to get books on weapons magical weapons along with staffs and wands too.

She nodded and 20 more books came flying over I then decided to get to work as I then saw this as I picked up a book that was about rare magic.

Would you like to use rapid reading?

Yes/no?

I thought yes as the book then started to glow a pink color as the maid was surprised as was mimir as it then floated out of my hands and I started reading it so fast the others saw this and calmed down as I then started to read so fast the pages was flying.