Intruder

~Mew's POV~

As soon as I left our room I immediately ran to the boys' room. I opened it and saw them sitting up while rubbing their eyes.

"Daddy....why is Fraser barking?" Thorn asked while yawning.

"That's what daddy is going to find out. Stay right here. Don't leave your room. I'll be back soon after I go check on Fraser."

They both nodded their heads and stayed on their beds while I left their room and followed the sound of Fraser's barks.

I found him in the living room, pacing around while running to every corner of the room before stepping on the stairs.

"Hey, what's wrong boy?"

He stayed whining and shaking his tail before he started walking up the stairs.

Shit....

I followed him as he sniffed around before settling infront of our bedroom door and scratching on it...

I immediately took out the key and opened the door and saw my baby with a terrified look on his face. He's backed up against our bed frame and has the gun in his hands while I watched as Fraser sniffed around our room again. Once he determined where the scent was coming from, my face was set in a hard stare and a bad feeling running through my entire body.

He stayed by the window of our room that faces the woods near our house...

I cursed before I heard my baby start sobbing. I went back over to him and wrapped him in my arms.

"M-mew.... someone was here...... watching us.....they were near our babies......"

He clung onto me for dear life and sobbed on my shoulder.

"Shhhh, please don't cry love. Don't worry please. I'm going to look at our security cameras and see if I can see anything or anyone."

"B-bring our babies p-please....I don't w-want them alone r-right now!"

"I know, I'll bring them to you. I'll be right back. Fraser, stay."

I quickly went back to their room and opened the door before they looked back at me.

"Hey babies, you guys are going to sleep with mommy and daddy tonight. Come on." I brought Thorn down first before lifting Tharn up and taking them back to our room.

I opened our door again and watched as my love held his hands out for them. I placed them on the bed and let them go to him and snuggled up to him. They started yawning and their eyes slowly closed before they fell asleep again.

"I'll be right back."

I rushed off to the room where the monitors are placed and started basing my search on the cameras near our room. I almost didn't see anything before my eyes locked onto a figure sneaking around.

That person made their way from the outside wall of living room towards our room....4 hours ago.

I switched it to the camera almost right outside our room placed on a tree as I watched the person settle down outside our room. I could even see us enter our room to go to our bathroom to bathe.