Yes or No?

~Gulf's POV~

Okay, first let's go and buy some tests. I already scheduled for a day off tomorrow so I don't have to worry about that. How many should I buy?

When I found out we were pregnant with the boys, it was because I felt nauseated and just went to visit my doctor that I had for the past 16 years. The same person who helped me know if my female organs were active and fertile. I was 8 when I realized I was.

Yes, let's tell an 8 year old that doesn't know if he's a boy or a girl he can get pregnant. Fun times.

Once I went to that doctor, I found out I was 2 months pregnant in February when I was 19 and Mew has just turned 20 . Mew and I were a month away from our wedding.

Yeah, imagine telling your husband at the altar during your vows,"Hey, we're pregnant and I decided to tell you on our wedding day. Sorry for my awful mood swings and vomiting for the past month telling you I had a stomach bug. We are officially 3 months pregnant.".

It was hilarious at the time for pregnant me to watch as his face went from confusion to shock to anger and to happy. The only reason he was angry was because I didn't tell him.

So with that saying, I've never actually used a pregnancy test before.

I'm now in the parking lot in front of the supermarket. Maybe I should buy 5, just to be sure.

I grabbed my lovely purse and got out of my car to go buy my tests. I love this purse. My hubby bought it for me and it's perfect.

 My hubby bought it for me and it's perfect

I love it when my hubby just buys me gifts. His excuse is,"My baby doesn't need a reason to be spoiled from gifts. He just needs to be spoiled from my love."

Cheesy bastard. But he's my cheesy bastard, all mine mine mine.

I made a dash for the health aisles and browsed for pregnancy tests.

Why does there need to be so many different brands!?

Maybe I should ask which ones are the most accurate.

I looked around to see if I could find any worker before I saw a boy stocking something in the next aisle.

"Excuse me sir, do you mind helping me for a moment?"

He turned around and got up before dusting off his hands.

"Ah, what do you need help with?"

"Follow me really quick, it's just in the other aisle." I took him back to the pregnancy tests.

"Do you happen to know which one of these brands are the most accurate?" He scratched his head before looking at them all.

"Uhh, I don't but maybe if you look some up and look at the reviews you will probably be recommended good brands. Sorry sir?"