Smile?

~Thorn's POV~

Mommy and daddy are giving us a sibling!!!

I'm so happy!!! I hope it's a boy though!

I want another brother.

Both me and Tharn got up and ran to mommy. Mommy had a baby in his belly. I can't believe I have to wait!

"How did mommy know he is having a baby?"

"Uh, I went to the doctor and they confirmed it for me. Babies take 9 or 10 months before they are ready to meet their mommy, daddy, and their siblings. Mommy has had the baby  for only 2 and a half months. We still have time to pass before the baby comes."

I nodded my head. Why do they have to take so long!?

"So that means I can finally be a big brother?" Tharn asked.

Mommy laughed and nodded his head.

"Yes Tharn, that means you can be a big brother. Now are you guys to ready to see your cake?"

Mommy let us choose a cake for ourselves from our favorite bakery. He took us earlier this week and we both wanted a cake after one of our favorite book characters.

Daddy brought it out and placed it on the table

Daddy brought it out and placed it on the table. He put candles on the small cakes and lit them.

"Okay, you guys ready? Krist, you have the camera rolling right?"

I saw uncle Krist hold up his thumb and then they all started singing. I feel so happy!!

Tharn looks very shy and red in the face before the song ended and we blew out the candles.

Daddy cut the cake for us and we started eating it. Chocolate cake is so yummy! I quickly finished my piece and Tharn had only eaten half of his so far.

He's busy feeding Type and wiping icing off his face. They are so weird. They act like mommy and daddy sometimes.

I can't wait to play with the robot mommy and daddy got me though!

I've named him Toby. He does all sorts of cool stuff! Daddy told me one of the things I have to do is figure out all the things he can do. My mission starts tonight!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Type's POV~

Bad Type! You made Tharn cry!!

I'm sorry I can't talk!! It's your birthday and I made you sad and you cried!!!

I really hope you like the present I picked for you though...

Maybe it can make you happy again...

Mama took me to pick out a gift for Tharn and Thorn so I spent a long time picking out the perfect gifts.

Thorn likes robots so it's easy to pick out a gift for him. Mama let me get him a transformer figurine of his favorite robot. I had to write out the question though when I asked him what his favorite robot was.

I didn't know what to get Tharn though. I looked for a long time to decide what I wanted to get him.

I know that Tharn really likes to listen to music a lot. He talks about it a lot too. I found a drum set that I think he would really like! He always talks about how his favorite instrument when listening to music is the drums!

 I found a drum set that I think he would really like! He always talks about how his favorite instrument when listening to music is the drums!

So I hope he likes it...

Tharn did like it!!!! I wanted him to open his gift after the party.

He said he loves his present and he will start playing with it later. He hugged me and kissed my cheek.

Then Tharn suddenly started smiling a lot and laughing.

"Type!!! You smiled again!!!!! You finally showed me your smile again!!!!"

I....smiled?

"Do it again!!!"

I shyly put my head down and hugged him really tight.

He patted my back and spoke again.

"You don't have to if you don't want to. I'm happy enough you smiled once more. I'm happy I made you smile..."

Maybe.....I can smile more for you Tharn.....

Just maybe...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the short chapter lovelies 😣

For the next few days the updates will be shorter than they usually are.

Cya in the next chapter lovelies bye-bye 💜💜💜