school

~Mew's POV~

Hmph, my wifey is too gorgeous and sexy.

People are looking at him too much. Makes me jealous. He is mine to admire.

He always looks gorgeous to me, no matter what. Even now I'm looking at him talking about backpacks with our boys and I'm not listening.

"Mew!"

"Ah, yeah?"

"Did you not hear me?"

I shook my head. "Of course I heard you baby."

He crossed his arms and leaned his weight on one leg looking really sexy right now.

"Oh really? Then repeat what I just said."

"Uh, backpacks..."

"What else?"

"What character?"

He shook his head before the boys who were standing behind him pointed up at a backpack up on a higher shelf.

"Which backpack do you want me to get?"

He turned back at the boys who looked very innocent and acting like they are having a conversation about something with their eyes.

I swear they freak me the fuck out sometimes. Like whatever telepathy shit they have going on is just plain creepy. I love my boys but they do creepy stuff sometimes.

Gulf was still staring at me though.

"Hey baby, I know I'm hot but I need to know what backpack to grab so we can finish getting their supplies." I cheekily grinned at him before he narrowed his eyes and Glared at me.

"Babe, grab the backpack or you won't be able to grab anything tonight."

I froze at his words and walked right over to the backpacks.

"Hey boys, which one do you guys want?"

I heard Gulf snicker behind me.

Oh just wait baby...I'll definitely make you scream tonight.

We have already purchased the boys supplies for school and I am now driving us to the supermarket. Tharn is clutching to his new Spiderman backpack and Thorn is holding his Transformers one.

My baby was writing a list for all the stuff we need and then we can go get some lunch and finally go home.

Once I found a parking space we all got out and went inside to grab a cart. We don't like having the boys walk with us in a crowded store so we always but them in the cart. They are still fairly small so it's no big deal.

"So first we need to buy stuff for their lunches, then buy the fruits and vegetables, then the meats and finally more stuff we've run out of in the house."

"Okay so snacks first?"

He just nodded so we proceeded to go find some snacks.

"Okay boys, do you guys want the gummies or the little cakes?"

"Daddy, I want the strawberry gummies please." Tharn asked.

"But I want the chocolate cakes." Thorn whined.