Type

~Type's POV~

Hmph~ Tharn scared me! He's a big meanie!

But that's okay, because now we promised to never leave each other again! My Tharn will stay with Type!

I can't wait to go to school with him! P'Gulf is about to take me home. I don't want to go yet!

But P'Gulf is very pretty! I want to be like P'Gulf. P'Gulf is the best! Just like P'Mew!

They let me play with Tharn and Thorn!

"P'Gulf, do I have to go back home?"

He looked back at me and nodded his head.

"Yes Type, you have to go back home. It's okay though, your parents have me and P'Mew's numbers so if you want to come over and play we can plan ahead."

"Really?"

"Really."

"Okay!"

I swing my feet back and forth. I can see Tharn more now!

Once P'Gulf stopped driving we were at my house.

I don't want to leave yet...

"Hey, don't cry. We'll see you again on Monday morning."

He wiped away my tears before helping me out and taking me back and rang the doorbell.

"Oh, Type! You're home! Thank you so much for letting my baby stay with you guys. Come on Type, let's go take a bath and eat dinner."

"Oh, we already fed him dinner. He just needs a bath and be a clean little boy again!"

"I'll be the cleanest one P'Gulf! I will see you on Monday. Tell P'Mew and Tharn and Thorn good night please!"

I gestured for him to lean down.

I whispered,"Please kiss Tharn good night for me. I don't want him to feel sad or lonely because he can't play with me." I kissed P'Gulf cheek before going into my house.

"Aww, thank you Type and I will!"

I waved bye-bye and went to my room so I can keep my word and be the cleanest Type!

"Type! They don't know right?"

"Know what?"

"About your condition, like P'Gulf....?"

I looked down.

"No mama."

"Good baby. I'll go help you take a bath in a minute. Go grab your pajamas."

"Okay mama."

Don't worry! I'll be perfect! Just like P'Gulf!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Gulf's POV~

What the fuck am I supposed to do with a little boy that wants to be like me!