A Dog

~Mew's POV~

Hmm, Tharn may have made his first friend...

The kid seems really sweet and nice. I wonder if he may also help Tharn step more out of his shell.

We are now going back home and the boys are passed out. They are always tired after these things.

"Hubby, the boys will be very tired once we reach home and get them in bed...we could start trying tonight?"

"Hmm, okay baby. It's whenever you want. Do you want me to get you some vitamins tomorrow so you can start taking them as well?"

He just nodded his head.

"I want to be as healthy as possible so we can have another baby."

"Baby, don't stress about it. That's one thing you can't do when you want to get pregnant, no stress."

"But I can't help-"

"No baby. Don't think about it. All I want you to worry about is taking the vitamins and relaxing. I don't like seeing you stressed out."

"Okay honey."

I grabbed his hand a gave a kiss on the back of it before rubbing my thumb across it.

He leaned his head in my shoulder and just closed his eyes to relax.

"Mew!" He is writhing underneath me and moaning out. I must pat myself on the back for soundproofing our room.

My baby is a screamer.

"Faster...please~ ahhh... more~"

"Just focus on me baby..."

He just nodded his head and kept his legs wrapped around my waist.

"Daddy please~ I want another baby~"

I started thrusting in harder and kissed his lips sucking on his pretty pink tongue. I did this for a good minute before detaching our lips.

"What did I say? I want you to focus on me and only me!"

He could only nod his head before moaning out my name again.

His body shook as I felt him get even tighter around my cock before we both climaxed at the same time. I tried to remove myself from him before he wrapped his legs even tighter around my waist and his arms around my neck.

"Stay...please."

"Okay baby. Let me make you comfortable first."

He just held onto me like a koala as I got us comfortable for the night. I placed a blanket around his shoulders and he snuggled his face into the crook of my neck and entangled his legs with mine.

He's already asleep.

My baby always looks beautiful, even when he's sleeping. His aura after we make love is always calming and relaxing. It always helps me sleep. Even now I can feel my eyes getting tired.