Halloween

~Mew's POV~

I open my eyes to see it's morning now. I looked over to check in my baby to see him completely attached to my body.

He's laying right over my body. Head on my chest, legs entangled with mine, arms around my torso, and his sleeping face right where I can see the faint light from the sun shine on him.

I looked at his pouting lips thinking of all the possible things he could be dreaming of. His hair is extra fluffy and his entire essence screams warmth and comfort.

I wrapped my arms around his back to hold him against me while I plant a kiss to his hair. He made a small noise but is still asleep. He buried his face into my chest and took in a deep breath.

After a few minutes of staring at my baby he started waking up and stretching his body. Once he was aware of everything, he smiled at me before sitting up.

"Good morning hubby."

"Good morning baby."

He pulled me up with him and kissed my head before we got up to get dressed. I really don't feel like being barged in on by 5 kids while I'm in my boxers and my baby is in my shirt.

I just threw on a pair of shirts and a long sleeve shirt before going to brush my teeth. My baby is still picking out his own clothes trying to think about what he wears today.

Once I finished brushing my teeth he came in dressed in a long white knitted sweater and a pair of leggings. Everytime I see him he looks like an angel. I don't care about what he wears just as long as he's comfortable but I love how dedicated his is to piecing together his outfits.

He started brushing his own teeth while I hugged his waist rubbing on his tummy. I wonder how old our baby is. I have to wait until Wednesday to find out. Just barely a minute after he started brushing his teeth, he put his hand over his mouth and I helped him over to the toilet.

He started groaning out as he hurled up everything he had in his stomach. Once he was able to breath and not hurl again he groaned out,"Toothpaste and vomit taste awful together. Ughhh, fuck you too morning sickness.".

He dryly laughed before I helped him up and let him rinse out his mouth. Once he did, he left the bathroom to start going downstairs.

I followed him before I saw 5 sleeping figures inside a fort. I'm glad they let them stay the night. I followed my wifey to the kitchen and watched as he looked for things to cook for breakfast.

After 5 minutes I felt little hands on my legs. I looked down to see a sleepy Type rubbing his eyes. He lifted his arms up and stood on his tippy toes before I realized he wanted me to pick him up.

I lifted him into my arms before he said,"Good morning P'Mew. Good morning P'Gulf.".

He came over and rubbed Type's back before we both said good morning too.

"Did you sleep okay?"

He thought for a moment before his face got red.

"Type slept very good thank you."

He smiled and then I felt more small hands on my legs. I looked over to see a sad and sleepy Tharn.

"Hey buddy, good morning."

"W-why d-did you leave?" Huh?

He looked at Type and I realized he wanted to know why Type left.

"Good morning Tharn. Why are you awake?"

"I was cold and I didn't see you. I thought you left." He whined before Type wiggled out of my arms and went to hug Tharn.