50

Camila's Pov
The next evening
The pack had a plan on how to stop Mason and it all starts down in the tunnels. Liam, Scott, Lydia and I walk underground and through the tunnels but I hear an electrical sizzling sound. I stop and stand still.

"Cami what's wrong?" Scott asks and I look down at the water in the ground.

"Get out of the water!" I shout and I pull Lydia out of the water with me.

Liam and Scott turn to get out but they get electrocuted and they fall to the ground with electricity coursing through their bodies. I turn around with Lydia by my side and I see Theo.

"Sorry Lydia." Theo apologises before grabbing her and throwing her down the hole.

I run forward and dive to the floor, grabbing her arm and holding onto her tightly.

"Your okay Lydia." I say to her as Im about to start pulling her up.

Theo steps besides me and crouches down to my level.

"Let go Camila." he says staring into my eyes.

"No Theo, don't do this."I plead him.

He looks at me for a second, his eyes have a look of regret in them.

"Please." I mumble to him but he ignores me and flicks his claws out.

"Theo don't." I beg him but he shakes his head and sticks his claws into my side, paralysing me with Kanima Venom.

I growl as it pains me and Theo pulls his claws back out and stands up. I loosen my grip on Lydia and my hand falls limp causing her to fall through the hole.

"LYDIA!" I scream after her.

Theo walks away, leaving me paralysed on the floor.

"Cammy." Liam calls to me whilst he is lying on the floor.

He shuffles and crawls over to me and he sticks his claws into my side, where Theo stuck his. I growl in pain and he pulls them out, causing the Kanima Venom to pour out.

"Thanks." I breathe out to him and he holds my hand.

"You hear that?" Theo asks looking at Liam and Scott.

"That's the sound of real power." Theo says directly looking at me when he says that.

I can feel Scott and Liam turn their heads and stare at my emotionless face when Theo says that. Theo walks out of the room and Scott and Liam have finally healed and helped me up.

"You okay?" Liam asks as my limp body becomes more stable and less paralytic.

"Fine, let's go." I say since my body is now stable and I can move by myself.

"Camila."Scott says.

"Let's go save Mason." I say running off without them.

I run into the tunnel that Theo went in and I see him on the floor with Deucalion in front of him. Deucalion? Scott and Liam come up behind me and just stand there.

"You lied to me!" Theo shouts at Deucalion.

"Your with Scott." Theo says looking at Scott.

"That's right Theo. The whole time." Deucalion says which surprises me.

"Well it never worked." Theo adds.

"It could've worked. With Belasko's talons." Deucalion says before grabbing Theo's head in his hands.

I turn my head slightly not wanting to see Deucalion snap Theo's neck.

Snap.

I look back at them and see Theo laying limply on the floor.

"You broke my neck." Theo shivers.

"And good luck with that." Deucalion taunts him.

I hear a gunshot from behind me and Deucalion drops to the floor. Through the cloud of smoke I see Gerard appear with a gun in his hands. He's with my Dad.

"Camila don't." Scott says but I ignore him.

I rush through the smoke and straight up to Gerard and I twist his hand making him drop the gun. I shove him up against the wall by his neck and my claws dig into the sides of his throat.

"Camila stop." Liam speaks up.

"What your not gonna give your Grandfather a hug?" Gerard taunts but I flash my eyes at him and growl.

"Put him down." my Dad says angrily.

I don't listen and I growl at Gerard.

"I know you heard what your Dad and I were talking about. That's the thing about cross-breed seers, they can head into conversations. Did you hear the conversation where your Dad and I were talking about you and Allison?" Gerard taunts.

I clench my jaw tightly and tighten my grip on his throat.

"The one when we both agreed that your a monster." Gerard says and I tighten my grip on his neck and he chokes.

"Camila stop it!" Liam shouts to me but I ignore him.

"No wonder Allison died. That was your fault. SHE was YOUR fault." Gerard says and my eyes start glowing harder than possible.

"Camila stop!" Scott shouts.

"I told you Camila was a monster Chris. Do you believe me now? Do you believe what I said about Allison being the golden child?" Gerard asks looking to my Dad.

He looks at me and then Gerard and sighs.

"I do." he says before looking at me.

"You don't seem surprised that he agreed with me." Gerard says studying my face.

"I'm used to him choosing everyone besides me anyway." I growl out to him.

"Betrayal is in your blood." Gerard chokes out.

"It may be in yours but it isn't in mine." I speak through gritted teeth.

"Oh is it not?" Gerard taunts before turning his head and looking at my Dad.

"Chris what do you think?" he speaks out.

I turn and look at my Dad.

"Yes Argetn, I'm sure everyone would love to hear your input on this." I speak angrily to my Dad.

He sighs before looking at me.

"Allison would never do this Camila." he says.

"Ahh yes. Allison. In the end all everything comes down to is Allison, Allison, Allison. The perfect huntress of a daughter. The dead daughter you used to know." I speak bitterly at my Dad who looks at me with wide eyes.

"But there was a time where you knew me. As your other daughter." I spit out and I can practically hear the multiple heartbeats pounding hard.

"A time before all the moments of disappointments, betrayal, lies and hurt, there were moments. Where all you had to do was be my father, and even then you didn't care for me did you?!" I shout at him.

You could hear a pin drop in the room it was that silent.

I loosen my grip on Gerard and look at my Dad with tears in my eyes.

"I want to know why." my voice wavers as I say that sentence.

"I don't know." he answers blankly.m and I turn my head to the ground and look down at the floor, trying to not let my guard down by a few little emotions.

"He never loved you, I mean, nobody has ever truly loved you." Gerard sneers and I growl and look at him again before slamming him back up against the wall.

I grit my teeth together and grip tighter onto his throat as my Dad takes a step closer to me.

"Put him down." he says but I ignore him.

"Put him down!" he says louder.

A few seconds later I feel a cold metal against my head.

"Before I put you down." he finishes his sentence and I turn my head to face him and he continues to hold the gun to my head.