16

Camila's Pov
At Eichen House
Stiles and I park the Jeep and get out of it. We walk over to Scott whilst Lydia presses the intercom.

"Hello! Anyone there!" she says pressing it again.

"You gonna be okay in there?" Scott asks Stiles.

"Yeah why?"

"You seem a little off. You both do." Scott says turning and looking at me.

"We're all a little off." Stiles states as he wraps an arm round my shoulder.

"Some of us more than others." Scott says looking at me.

He then turns and looks at Kira.

"What happened?" Stiles asks Scott.

"When another chimera, Lucas, came and attacked us Kira said some things in Japanese." Scott says.

"That isn't too bad." Stiles says.

"She doesn't know any Japanese."I mumble looking down at my feet.

"Still not terrible."

"I also think I might've stopped her from killing Lucas." Scott says.

"Wasn't he trying to kill you guys though. Sounds like self defence to me." Stiles starts but I knew Scott wouldn't agree with that.

"It was more than that. She nearly took off his head." Scott says.

"Maybe she had no choice. There's got to be a point where self defence is justified. Tracy killed her own father. Lucas would've killed you."Stiles argues quietly.

"They're not the bad guys, they're the victims. We shouldn't be killing people we're trying to save. That makes us the bad guys."

When Scott says that my heart drops into the deep pit of my stomach. The door opens and we start to walk inside.

"You okay?" Stiles asks as we're a little far away.

"I'm fine." I lie as we catch up with the others.

We walk inside and the warden hands us a small container.

"Please empty your pockets into the container." he asks.

"We're here to see..." Scott starts.

"Please enter your pockets into the container." the warden repeats.

Everyone starts placing all their stuff in. Phones, keys, jewellery. I do the same when I feel something in the bottom of my shorts pocket. I dig my fingers around and pull it out. It's the pin. The pin for the scaffolding. I didn't even realise I was staring at it until I heard Stiles.

"Camila?"

I look up at Stiles.

"Huh?" I ask confused.

"Put it in the container we've got to go." Stiles says and I do so.

We break off from the group and start walking ahead with Lydia, Scott and Kira behind us.

"Was that the..."

"Yes." I say knowing he's referring to the scaffolding.

"You know what Scott said wasn't true right." Stiles says.

"Scott's a true alpha of course it's true." I say sadly as we turn the corner.

"Show me your eyes." Stiles commands.

"What?" I ask confused.

"Show me your werewolf eyes. They will turn blue if you kill and innocent so show me your eyes."