31

Scott's Pov
It's around about 10pm at night and and Stiles and I are at the Argent's house. After Camila leaving the hospital Stiles and I talked about everything and were cool now but I still feel bad. He also told me that he didn't kill Donovan and that it was Camila. He explained the whole story to me and I told him I wasn't gonna talk to Camila about it unless she told me herself.

A couple of minutes ago we drove to a 24 hour coffee shop and got 3 drinks. 'The drinks of forgiveness' as they both call it. Stiles decided to let me in on it to show me he forgives me. Frankly I still feel really guilty but I'm glad I have my best friend back.

We pull up to the Argent's house and I walk inside since I unlock the door with my claws. I gasp when I see glass all over the floor. I made Stiles stay in the car and I'm glad he did because if he saw this he'd hate it and feel bad for her. I walk into the kitchen and all the plates, bowls, glass and cups are all smashed on the floor. I sigh as I go around the whole house before reaching Allison's room. If Camila isn't in her room she sure will be in Allison's.

I open the door slightly and I see Camila on the bed with a pillow in her arms. Her eyes have marks under her eyes from tear stains and she looks completely broken. I walk inside and see the room is perfectly clean and fine. I walk over to the bed and sit down by the side of Camila. I press a small kiss to her forehead and slightly shake her. She lifts her hands up to her face and rubs her eyes and spots me.

"Scott what are you doing here?" she asks sitting up and rubbing her eyes quickly.

"We need you. I need you." Scott says emphasising on the 'I'.

Something clicked in her head and I think it's her remembering what she did to the house.

"Scott I'll be out in a second just stand on the porch, I can't have you in here." she says frantically getting out of the bed.

I grab her wrists and hold them tightly so she calms down.

"Camila it's fine. You had every right to make a mess. It's too late to feel bad now so don't worry about, I'll be in here and you can get changed in the bathroom." I say sitting back down on the bed.

"Okay." she mumbles softly.

"Here." I say taking off my hoodie and handing it to her.

"I've got one in the car." I say and she nods and takes it.

"Thanks Scotty." she quietly says and walks into the bathroom.

I sit on Allison's bed and look around the room. It's been a long time since I was last in here, I miss the feeling of comfort I'd get every time I was in here. I hear the bathroom door open and I look up and see Camila walk out with my hoodie on and a small roll of bandages.

"What's that for?" I ask gesturing to the bandages.

"You." she says and she points to the blood seeping slightly through my shirt.

"Oh okay thanks." I say.

She sits down besides me and lifts my shirt up so she can cover the claw marks. Now she's up close I can see she's wearing a little bit of makeup. Which she never wears.

"Are you wearing makeup?" I ask her.

She nods.

"Covers up the redness." she says not looking up at me as she wraps up the patch.

"Okay Allison has some of your shirts in her closet." Camila says standing up and going into the closet.

I feel a nice feeling of comfort knowing that Allison kept some of my clothes even when we broke up. Camila throws me one of my shirts and I put it on over my head and we stand up.