21

Theo's Pov
After Camila walked out of the classroom Scott looks at me and I look back at him. A few minutes later the bell rings and Scott and I go to find Lydia and Camila. We walk into a room and find Lydia on the floor saying something about Eichen House. Her Mom ends up coming into the room and Scott and I go to find Camila.

We sniff the air and follow her scent downstairs and into a classroom where we find her shaking with her eyes screwed shut.

"Camila!" Scott says loudly and kneels down besides her.

Her eyes quickly open and she gasps for a breath in shock.

"Scott." she breathes out and Scott places a hand on her cheek and rubs her face lightly to calm her down.

I grit my teeth together in anger.

"Are you okay?" Scott asks her.

She breathes in deeply and lifts her head upwards and I see her hand shaking. Scott uses his other hand to grab ahold of it and he interlocks their fingers.

"Completely fine. Completely and totally fine." she says slowing her breathing but I can hear the skip in her heartbeat.

"You sure?" he asks stroking her cheek.

Camila lifts her other hand up and places it on top of the one Scott has on her face and she holds it there.

"I'm fine."she says looking at Scott in the eyes.

I tighten my lips before I speak up.

"You remembered something?" I ask.

She glanced at me before looking back at Scott.

"I did but it didn't have anything to do with the Dread Doctors."she sighs, tightening her grip on Scott's hand.

I silently huff in annoyance.

Camila's Pov
I tighten my grip on Scott's hand and I breathe in before he helps me stand back up.

"I'm gonna go. I gotta go somewhere." Theo awkwardly says before walking off.

Scott grabs a hold of my hands and we walk together back to AP Biology.

"You sure your okay?" Scott asks.

I sigh before I speak.

"Do you ever see her? Like walking around the streets. In school, in dreams or even in your house?" I ask him.

"I do. And I know you see both of them." he sadly smiles at me.

"What are you two doing back here?" Ms Thompson asks as we enter the room.

"I'm here to give you my drop form." Scott says reaching into his pocket and handing her his form.

I look at him to argue but I see his sad eyes and I decide to drop it.

"Okay but you need to sign this." Ms Thompson hands Scott's form back and points to the signature box.

Scott let's go of my hand and starts to place his pen onto the paper but his breathing starts to quicken. His breathing becomes heavy.

"Scott?" Ms Thompson says.

He doesn't say anything and his breathing gets quicker and quicker.

"Scott." I say putting my hand on his shoulder.

"Scott are you okay?" she asks as it hits me.

Asthma Attack.

"Ms, find Liam Dunbar he's on the field and he knows Scott's locker combo for his inhaler." I say to her and she quickly walks out of the classroom.