23. We're not supposed to be here!

"We're not supposed to be here!"

"Lighten up, Armin! It's our last night of being trainees before graduation. I think we deserve a little fun."  A 15-year-old Eren groaned annoyed at his teenage friend.

Sasha giggled loudly and ruffled the boy's shoulder-length blond hair.

"Yeah, Armin! If you don't be quiet we'll get caught!"

"Shhhhhh!"  Both Marco and Jean hushed the girl worriedly. Connie slapped a hand over her mouth to shut her up.

Mikasa rolled her eyes from the back of the group.

Why did she let Sasha drag her out of bed for this foolishness?

She spent two years training her ass off to become a cadet and the one night she wanted to rest peacefully, knowing that the training is over her friends suddenly wanted to 'have fun' by sneaking off somewhere into the woods.

"How much further?" Historia asked, not liking the dark.

"You can hold my hand if you're scared," Ymir offered to which Historia gladly clamped onto the girl's arm whilst snuggling into her side.

"Just a little more..." Eren led the group through the moonlit woods. He stopped in front of a huge mud puddle.

Everyone turned to look at Eren questioningly, was he out of his fucking mind?

"Okay, everyone! Last one in has to clean everyone's horses!" Eren started pulling off his shirt and kicking off his shoes. He sprinted forward not waiting on anyone else since he was determined to win.

Everyone else looked at him in continued confusion as he dove into the murky liquid.

"Like hell, I'm going to lose to him!" Jean started stripping as well causing everyone to follow suit.

Mikasa stared at the idiots with a blank look on her face. She's going back to bed.

She turned away from them but stopped as she felt her elbows being ceased by the two biggest idiots.

"Sasha, Connie, unhand me." She ordered to which they both laughed.

"You're not missing out on this, party-pooper!" Sasha cried, they but dragged her forward. Mikasa wreathing in their hold.

"Wait! I didn't even take off my clothes-"

They threw her in.

Mikasa then felt the cold thick liquid clump against her skin.

She'll kill them.

With Sasha and Connie too busy laughing loudly, Mikasa scooped up two handfuls of mud and launched it at the gaggling buffoons.

They both topple over falling face-first into the mud, causing Ymir and Historia to giggle loudly. Eren took their distraction as an invitation to launch his own mud attack at the couple.