33. Jealous Of A Dog

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

rudeth

Liked by kellyinwinterland, hichasestokes and 1,354,033 othersrudeth You ever been jealous of a dog? @kellyinwinterland

rudeth You ever been jealous of a dog? @kellyinwinterland

hichasestokes Yes
user HOLD ON!!! 
user1 so is this his girlfriend?
kellyinwinterland You stoopid
-rudeth @kellyinwinterland But you like me? 🙄
-kellyinwinterland @rudeth I guess
madelyncline Please bring Kelly back, I don't like being the only girl in the house :(
-drewstarkey @madelyncline But we're nice
-kellyinwinterland @madelyncline sorry love, Rudy is holding me hostage 
-rudeth @kellyinwinterland its not like you mind
-madelyncline @rudeth @kellyinwinterland 👀
-drewstarkey @rudeth @kellyinwinterland 👀
-hichasestokes @rudeth @kellyinwinterland 👀
-kellyinwinterland oh boy
madisonbaileybabe Living for this ⛴⛴⛴⛴
user2 uh oh they're macking
-user @user2 they broke the rule!!
-user2 @user technically Kellys not a pogue 

Rudy had decided to go back to his apartment and, as to expect from our relationship status (that I still wasn't sure what it was), he asked me to go with him. His roommates weren't there so we would have the house to ourselves, which made me excited and nervous at the same time. We tended to go further and further everytime we were home alone so I could only imagine what would go down if we actually lived alone. My thoughts about it weren't very innocent if I'm being honest but, I mean, Rudy wasn't very discreet about it either. Maybe that's why he suggested it in the first place. I was not mad about it. 
Maddie was a little upset, complaining she wasn't ready to deal with three boys by herself, but she was secretly very supportive of the idea because she knew more or less about Rudy and I. Before leaving, I made sure to make her promise me she would keep me updated or her progress with Chase, who had been dropping more and more hints lately and I was all for teasing him about it. Making Chase uncomfortable was one of my favorite hobbies. The other one was cooking with Drew, which I would miss very much and he made sure to point that out too, saying I was betraying him but he was also delighted of the possibilty of Rudy and I (finally, as he said) dating. I didn't really know what the others thought of my situatin with Rudy, except Maddie of course. I didn't know if they assumed we were dating or something, truth is Rudy and I never kissed nor did we acted like an actual official couple in front of them so I had no idea what were their thoughts about us. I only knew that the teasing and the jokes kept on going, just like it did with Maddie and Chase, so, maybe they suspected nothing and I intended on keeping it that way until things were sorted with Rudy, until we actually talked about it. Until then, I just wanted to be with Rudy, kiss him, hold him and, who knows, maybe something more...