12. Cheez-It

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

hichasestokes

Liked by kellyinwinterland and 29,209 othershichasestokes Toot doin a cheez-it thing by the grill

hichasestokes Toot doin a cheez-it thing by the grill.

kellyinwinterland A few moments later... the house was on fire
-rudeth @kellyinwinterland Was not ☹
-kellyinwinterland @rudeth I know sorry bb 
-hichasestokes @kellyinwinterland @rudeth It was ALMOST on fire
-rudeth @hichasestokes @kellyinwinterland That's it I don't wanna be friends with you guys anymore
-hichasestokes @kellyinwinterland @rudeth Ok
-kellyinwinterland @hichasestokes @rudeth As if you would last a day without me
-jonathandavissofficial @kellyinwinterland @rudeth Facts
-rudeth @jonathandavissofficial :( true tho
user rudy and kelly getting me iN MY FEELS

"Rudy stop throwing Cheez-It at me!"
"Apologize!"
"For what, stating a fact?", I laughed, as a Cheez-It hit my forehead. 
"You're mean.", Rudy made a sad face and put down the box of Chase's favoite snacks. I held back a smile and made my way towards him. He pouted and I hugged him, my arms around his neck. He hugged me back, his arms circling my waist and pulling me close to his body. I loved Rudy's hugs and I never lost an oportunity to hug him. Call me dramatic but if I died hugging Rudy I would die happy. That's how good his hugs are. 
"I know."
He laughed and pinched my sides making me squeal. Unfortunately, I wasn't ticklish only in my ears. I tried to break free from his embrace because he kept on pinching my uncovered skin between my jeans and my crop top. Rudy's laugh and my embarassing squeals caught the attention of our friends and if my face wasn't red before it most definietly was now. 
"Rudy stop wasting my Cheez-It!", Chase said as he entered the living room from the patio. 
"Sorry, it was Kelly's fault.", he stopped for a moment to speak to Chase but kept his arms around me. 
"Why is it always my fault?", I fought back. 
"Because it is.", he answered, trying not to laugh. 
"You're a pain in the ass."
"This ass?"
Rudy smacked my butt and I looked at him in shock. 
"Damn, you guys are on that stage already?", JD asked, turning his attention from his phone to us. 
"Get it Rudy boy."
"Austin! What the fuck?", my face was red for sure. And I wouldn't mind having a hole to hide in at that point. 
"Sorry!", Austin apologized but still laughing. 
"Alright you kids please behave and clean that mess, I don't want to hear Chase complain about his Cheez-It.", Maddie spoke from the kitchen where she and Madison were making lemonade.   
"Damn right I'm complaining."
"You heard the woman, clean it Rude.", I said, pinching Rudy's side who, to my dismay, didn't even flinch.
"Why me?"
"Because you were the one throwing it at me!"
"You owe me waffles."
"I don't owe you anything, bitch."
He smiled and, before releasing me to start cleaning the floor he kissed my forehead, holding my head with both hands.
"Love you too."
Before I could answer, JD beat me to it. 
"Aw, cute."