22. Live

It has been a week since Outer Banks was released on Netflix. We all watched the entire show in one long, restless night and I almost cried of how proud I was of my friends. I was sure the show would be a big success and I was so happy to have experienced it with them, they all deserved it a lot. During that week eveyone had their interviews via facetime or zoom and they were also asked to do some lives on Instagram. Since there wasn't much I could do for them I spent my "alone" time editing some photos of the photoshoots we did before the lockdown started. Also, Madison, JD and Austin decided to go back home and spend the rest of the lockdown with their families so the house was somewhat more quiet. I missed them but at the same time it felt good to have more space and not have to wait so much time to use the bathroom. Especially with Madison, she took the longest and somehow I was never able to use the bathroom before her. With Madi gone it also meant that Rudy fulfilled his wish of sharing the bed with me and cuddle. I, of course, wasn't mad about it. 
Rudy was iniciating an Instagram live on his phone. They would have Madison and JD joining them too. I wanted to go back to my room to keep editing so I wouldn't disturb them but they all insisted in me staying, especially Rudy. They claimed that some fans had actually asked about me and why I wasn't joining the lives since I was quarantining with them. It felt weird to recieve this kind of attention, even though I was kind of used to it from the comments on Instagram. I wasn't part of the cast so I assumed it was supost for people to not give two shits about my existence, but they did, and I would be lying if I said I didn't enjoy it. 
"Mic check, mic check.", Rudy spoke to the camera, sitting between me and Chase. Even though he had the phone facing him and Chase, I still tried to stay as small as possible. I don't know why but I felt nervous.
Madison eventually joined the live and the three talked to each other and answered some questions from the fans. 
"Oh by the way where's Kelly? Tell her I kept her ring by accident!"
"Oh she's right here!", I looked up at him from my laptop and he gave me a smile, as if asking me if it was ok for him so "show me". I smiled back and he leaned back, laying his head on my shoulder and there I was, live for thousands of people.
"Hi Bailey babe!"
"Kelly baby! I have your ring!"
"It's ok, just take care of it.", I answered, trying to mask my shyness. The wave of comments towards the fact that Rudys head on my shoulder was making it difficult. 
"I will obviously!"

"I think you're covering the mic.", I whispered, noticing his hand clumsily holding the phone. 
"Oops."
Rudy's head was still on my shoulder so I was pretty much co-starring on this live. Chase eventually laid his head on Rudy's shoulder so he could appear too. 

What is Kelly doing?

"She's looking at pictures of me.", Rudy answered a comment, winking.
"I don't have a choice and my eyes hurt already."
Chase laughed stupidly which made Madison and I laugh too and Rudy pouted. I pinched his cheek, earning a childish moan from him. 
"For those who don't know, Kelly's our photographer on the show, you can thank her for the existence of all the dope pictures of the cast.", Chase answered. I blushed and akwardly made a thumps up to the camera making Rudy laugh. 
"That me."
"She's amazing! Please go check her insta out!"
"Aw, thanks Bails!"

I want someone to look at me the way rudy looks at kelly

We need a ship name for Rudy and Kelly cause my heart cant take it anymore

"Agree."

I gave an annoying look to the camera, more precisely to Madison, and she just stuck he tongue out, a childish smirk on her lips. 
"Yeah I'm kinda jealous to be honest.", said Chase. 
"Oh don't be, you know you have my heart.", Rudy pointed to his heart, his eyes on Chase.
"Yeah, I mean, I'm totally thirdwheeling here.", I tried to hide a laugh. 
"Aw, thanks guys."
"Yeah I ship Rudy and Chase more than Rudy and Kelly. No offense Kells."
"None taken, same here. "

"Shyrup.", Rudy held a small plastic container in front of the phone camera that was now being held by Chase.
"That's soy sauce, dumbass.", I mumbled.
Rudy looked at me holding his laugh and pinched my side. I obviously squealed, which made Chase look at us and laugh, he then looked back to the phone and wiggled his eyebrows.

The three of them kept on answering questions and joking around, once in a while including me, not only because I played a part in those jokes but also because the fans asked about me too. I eventually grew more comfortable with the live and everything about it and even answered some questions myself. The comments about Rudy and I were crazy, I laughed at some of them and joked about it along with Rudy. It was a good thing we were comfortable with each other and were actually used to that kind of teasing, thanks to our friends, so it was more fun than awkward. 

I love their friendship so much

Kudy would be a cute ship name

I want wat they have

THE SHOW IS SO GOOD

living for Rudy and kellys chemistry

I had tears in my eyes from laughing at a story Rudy was telling about something that happened on set. Maddie and Drew had joined us earlier and were laughing too, along with JD that had replaced Madison on the live. 
"And then in the back you can see Kelly hiding her laugh behind her camera while Jonas shook his head like a disapointed dad at us. It was crazy!", JD spoke. 
"Yeah you could actually feel Jonas regreting his life choices, like, that happened daily on set but that moment was just priceless.", I added, still laughing and having the others join me, and pretending not to notice Rudy staring at me through the phone camera.

The live ended, all of us still laughing at our jokes and the memories we digged through. It was now time to start making dinner, which was Drew and mine's duty because, as the others claimed, we were the best cooks in the house. From the living room I could hear Maddie and Chase teasing Rudy reminding him of the comments on the live. Drew decided it was a good idea to join them from the kitchen, pretending I wasn't there. 
"Kudy actually sounds good.", Maddie commented.
"I like Chaselyn.", I said, not bothering to look at them but I knew Chase was blushing and Maddie probably wanted to kill me. Drew laughed beside me, highfiving me. Not that he derseved though. 
"Relly!", Chase yelled. 
"No! That's weird."
"Rully!", Drew said.
"Ew, no."
"Maddie we need a ship name!", Drew complained, annoyed by her disagreement. 
"I think Kudy is the best option!"
I looked at Rudy, who was shaking his head with a smile on his face and when he met my gaze he widen his eyes and mouthed a 'help' and I just shook my head too, not even bothering to tame my friends. 

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

kellyinwinterland
Los Angeles, California

Liked by hichasestokes, rudeth and 12,312 otherskellyinwinterland Stay home and stay safe 💕 We're keepin it smiley here

kellyinwinterland Stay home and stay safe 💕 We're keepin it smiley here

user whos here after the live?
hichasestokes Shmiley
-kellyinwinterland @hichasestokes shmiley shmiley
user1 here after falling in love with her and rudy
user2 So prettyyy
rudeth Get off your phone and give me cuddles
-kellyinwinterland @rudeth you're on your phone too 🤡
-user1 @rudeth @kellyinwinterland OH SHIT ASLJKDHBJ I JUST SPAT MY WATER
user3 Rudy is not even trying to be subtle anymore JUST CONFIRM IT ALREADY
-hichasestokes @user3 He was never subtle
-user3 @hichasestokes IM SCREAMIIIING
madelyncline Pweettyy
-kellyinwinterland @madelyncline 😝❤
user4 I THINK KUDY IS REAL IT HAS TO BE