21. Sleeping Arrangements

Drew opened the door to Chase's apartment, or everybody's apartment really, and engulfed me in a warm 'welcome home' hug. I hugged him back with a huge smile on my face. I was so excited to spend time with the cast and obviously the reason for that was a terrible thing but at least I didn't have to go through it alone, which is what would've happend if Chase didn't invite me to stay with them. 
"Fucking finally!", the boy said, letting me go and helping me with my two suitcases. I didn't have as much stuff as it looked, even because we weren't sure how long this lockdown would last but, hey, I'm a woman, I like to be prevented for anything. And I had lots of sweatpants, my adored sweatpants, which take a lot of space in a single suitcase. 
"So, where's the so unsufferable child y'all keep complaining about?", I asked, walking further into the apartmant to the living room, where Chase, JD and Austin sat on the couch. 
"You arrived at the perfect time.", Chase got up to hug me, "He went to take a piss."
"You could've just said Rudy went to the bathroom, I don't need to know what he does there.", we both laughed and the other guys hugged me too. "Where's Bailey?"
"It was her turn to take out the trash.", JD answered and the front door opened right after he spoke, Madison walking in.
"Kelly, my baby!"
"Sup Bailey babe!", we hugged each other pretty much like Maddie and I did earlier.
"Kelly?", Rudys voice sounded from the hallway and oh boy did I feel my insides tingle from excitement to see him.
"It's me baby boy!"
"Oh here we go.", Chase mumbled in an amused voice, stepping away from me.
I looked at him questioningly but I didn't even had time to ask him anything because I was lifted by a pair of strong arms around my waist and, as an instinct, I wrapped my arms around the boy's neck and my legs around his waist while letting a tiny squeal from surprise. Eveyone was either laughing, smiling or 'awe'ing and I couldn't help but laugh too, both of embarassement and for finally hugging my favorite person. 
"I missed you!", Rudy said, wiggling our bodies from one side to another with each word he said. 
"I missed you too!", I kissed his forehead and he smiled adorably, putting me down and huggin me like a normal person. 
"Oh the quietness.", Drew said, from behind us, and was follower by JD.
"The piece."
"This is way too cute for me to handle.", Austin commented. 
"Shush!", I said, still wrapped in Rudy's arms.
"Oh hun you're quarantining with us, better get used to it.", Bailey laughed. 
Rudy let me go and went to the kitchen, asking me if I was hungry on his way there. I said yes and he got all excited saying he would make me something he just learned to do. Safe to say I melted. He was adorable. 
"Why do I feel like there's going to be a lot of fighting over you?", Maddie asked, sitting down on the ground between Chase's legs (which I would totally tease her about it later) and I sat in front of her. 
"Probably, I guess I'll have to get used to be shared between you two."
"Yeah, good luck with that girls.", JD added, laughing. 
We spent the rest of the day talking, playing some games and eating a lot. I asked the cast how the interviews they did before the lockdown went and they would be having some more via facetime during the lockdown.
After dinner, we were discussing the sleeping arrangements. There were three rooms and seven of us so it would be kind of difficult. Chase and Maddie decided to share one room, recieving lots of whistles from us, Drew and JD would share another, Bailey, Rudy and I got the last room and Austin offered to take the couch. Then, a fight between Bailey and Rudy took over to decide who would take the bed and who would stay on the air matress on the floor. 
"How about you two take the bed and I sleep on the matress?", I suggested. 
Madison said it was cool with her so we closed the case. Rudy agreed too but he didn't seem pleased. 
We all decided to finally go to bed but I insisted in washing the dishes from dinner before that because I hated seeing dirty dishes around. Rudy offered to help me so I took that oportunity to ask him about our sleeping arrangement. 
"Aren't you happy you got the bed?", I asked in amusement, trying to keep the mood lightened up. 
"Of course, but I wanted to share with you."
I smiled and hoped he couldn't see my cheeks getting red. 
"Smooth, Pankow, smooth."
"No! Not like that! I just want cuddles.", he said the last sentence in a hushed tone, smiling timidly. 
"I'm sure Bailey wouldn't mind switching it up a few nights, that way everyone gets to sleep on the bed and you get your cuddles."
"Sounds fair."
"Alright friends, time for skin care!", JD's voice came in between Rudy and I. 
"Oh, Bubble!", Rudy exclaimed.
"Was is that?", I asked, drying my wet hands on the towel and turning around to take a better look at what JD was holding.
"We have this partnership with this skin care line, Bubble, it's actually really good, wanna try it?"
"Sure!"

"This feels like a pj party with my girlfriends.", I commented, laughing at the three of us staring at the mirror with the facewash on our faces. The boys laughed and agreed. 
It was just my first day staying with the cast and I was already having a blast. I loved these people so much and I was so grateful to have them in my life, I couldn't wait to live with them for the next weeks. 

jonathandavissofficial

Liked by rudeth, kellyinwinterland and 260,253 othersjonathandavissofficial Nothing prepares you for an early call time like facemasks with the homies ft

jonathandavissofficial Nothing prepares you for an early call time like facemasks with the homies ft. @rudeth @kellyinwinterland and @bubble all bubble products are 20% OFF till Monday with code facetheday20

user It literally boosts my serotonin just knowing that you guys are best friends in real life
user1 wait is Kelly quarantining with them? OMG!!
kellyinwinterland my dudes ❤
-jonathandavissofficial love you dude ❤
user2 I DARE SOME1 TO NAME A BETTER TRIO
-kellyinwinterland @user2 Impossible
-user2 @kellyinwinterland I LOVE U GUYS PLS 
user3 if theyre quarantining together i just want rudy and kelly content 
-user1 @user3 SAME