⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 스물아홉 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

ʚ 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣, 𝙝𝙮𝙪𝙣𝙜 ɞ

jisung felt much better today, he still sneezed and sniffled a little but other than that he seems to be okay

jisung felt much better today, he still sneezed and sniffled a little but other than that he seems to be okay. jisung's illness lasted for about three days, and in those three days minho took care of him.

minho needed to catch up with dancing and making choreographies, however today minho decided to work on it at home. the practice room in his apartment is way better anyways.

ok we get it minho you're rich 🙄🤚.

jisung was sat at the back of the practice room with his body leaned against the wall, minho was stretching and jisung was watching him.

and jisung wasn't going to lie this sight is kinda hot.

seeing minho stretch his arms and his legs, the way he turned hi head around to loosen it. it was very intriguing.

minho noticed jisung's eyes on him and smirked, he let out a little playful scoff and turn towards jisung, that broke jisung off his unhoky thoughts.

"um.. you okay there?"

"huh- what? oh y-ya ya i'm okay."

"okay hannie, relax i haven't even started."

minho giggled as jisung put his knees up to his chest and hide his red face. minho turned on the music, he played a song that his friend Chan composed and needed a choreography for.

the song was titled easy.

minho started to move with the music, he glided his feet smoothly, his hands positioned in the right way, his posture perfect just as it should be.

jisung watched as minho ran over the verse one more time, he was amazed by minho's smooth moves, the way his body controls itself through the music was so hot.

minho watched himself in the mirror but he also looked at jisung, jisung watched minho's every moves his face mesmerized and his mouth slightly open.

minho smirked knowing that by just him moving his body can have a big effect towards jisung. he decided to play around.

in one of the choruses he added a body roll for fun, he also made facial expressions and jisung found that hot.

his eyes widened seeing minho, the way his body flows nicely and the way his expression was held, jisung found it arousing.

minho then stopped the music and turned towards jisung.

"hannie, can i teach you the dance?"

"s-sure hyung, but i'm not the greatest at dance."

"i'm sure you'll do great."

jisung stood up and walked towards minho, minho then explained the steps to jisung and jisung followed.

jisung caught up quickly and minho was impressed. he then played the music as they started to do the moves together.

minho sees the concentration on jisung's face it was cute. when they were done minho clapped and hugged jisung.

"you're such a good dancer hannie."

"a-ah no no hyung i'm not that great."

"that was good!"

minho then grabbed the water bottle and started to drink it, he wiped his sweat with a towel while breathing heavily.

jisung watched and thought that he was 10x hotter.

fuck he's so hot.

^••^

(next chapter last chapter luvs...
not satisfied with this chapter but oh well)