⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 스물일곱 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

ʚ 𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙣. ɞ

jisung and minho was now at the park, they were sat under the tree with minho cuddling jisung

jisung and minho was now at the park, they were sat under the tree with minho cuddling jisung. jisung wanted to go to the park, he loved seeing people there and touching the soft clean grass.

minho took him there and they were holding hands while looking at the gloomy sky that's surrounding them.

"hyung."

"hm?"

"i'm a little cold."

"oh? it seems to be gloomy today, here i brought you my hoodie."

"h-hyung but aren't you cold too?"

"i'll be fine hannie."

jisung hesitantly grabbed minho's hoodie, and put it on himself. the thick fabric hugging his body loosely as he nuzzled his face inside his hoodie and engulfing minho's scent.

"hmm, smells like my hyungie."

"you're too cute hannie."

minho said as he ruffled jisung's hair.

they were completely content with eachother until minho felt a drop of water on his arm, and the drop suddenly turned into a slight drizzle.

"it's starting to rain hannie."

"really?"

"yes."

"c-can i play in the rain?"

"you might get sick han"

"but... please..?"

jisung said as he looked up at minho with sparkling eyes, a cute pout and eyebrows crooked together. giving minho a face that he knew minho couldn't say no to.

"oh my god hannie don't do that."

"please...?"

"han-"

"pretty pleaseeeee...??"

"ugh fine you're lucky you're cute."

jisung got up and ran towards the rain, he then let the rain drop onto him and soak him, minho watched him smiling seeing jisung so happy twirling and running. he stepped on puddles just like a little kid.

"hyung! come play with me."

"hannie i'll get wet too."

"come on hyung it's fun!"

"hannie-"

jisung then dragged minho up and they were hugging in the rain. minho smiled and tickled jisung as payback for getting him wet.

"you silly kitty."

"stop! hyung it tickles."

they were spending time in the rain they were hugging each other, running around the park, stomping on puddles and they were dancing in the rain.

"hannie."

"hyung."

"you know i love you right?"

"of course i do."

"good, i will always be with you no matter what situation."

"i'll do the same for you, i love you so much hyung."

minho then pulled jisung into a kiss, a kiss full of love, passion, and care. they kissed in the middle of the rain not caring that they might get sick, not caring that they were soaking wet.

they were too in love to care.

^••^
(this chapter might be one of my favs..)