⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 열하나 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

ʚ 𝙞 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙮, 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙧. ɞ

minho had already left for work, jisung was left at home, again

minho had already left for work, jisung was left at home, again. but he didn't mind.

he got bored of watching documentaries and animals that he started watching makeup tutorials and lifestyle videos.

he was watching this beauty guru, seeing how she applies the eyeshadows to her eyes, that it enhances the shape. seeing the lip tint painting her lips into a beautiful shade of rose. seeing her applying the shade of peach on the apples of her cheek.

seeing how she lightly put on shimmer to highlight her face. and the final results were beautiful.
jisung wanted to beautiful, he wanted to feel pretty like her.

he saw another girl who was wearing a pretty pink skirt and a white sweater tucked in, and she was wearing white shoes that has a bow in it. 

he wanted to wear that skirt, but he knew that these were all girly things and he knows that he's not supposed to wear these, because he was far from being a girl.

fuck it, so what?

jisung deserves to feel pretty. he deserves to feel confindent, seeing the girls wearing those things make him wants to wear those things.

he also wanted jewelry, pretty earrings and rings, he also wants necklaces just like what minho has around his neck.

he wanted it all.

but he's too scared to ask minho, what if minho laughs at him? what if he's gonna be disgusted? what if minho hated the way jisung looks like in a skirt?

but we all know those thoughts are dumb because jisung is literally built like ⌛️.

with his tiny waist, slim figure, flat stomach, perfect thighs, minho would for sure love the way jisung looks like in a skirt.

jisung watched all the makeup tutorials that he could watch, until he got a good understanding of it. he got jealous of how they look, but he knows that he would look good in it.

jisung had watched a total of 89 videos of makeup and fashion, he literally forgot about the time, he also didn't notice minho coming home and going up to him from the back to scare him.

"boo!"

meow!!

yes jisung did let out a meow, he flinched back and almost hit minho with his tail.

"w-what was that for?"

"sorry kitten, you were so focused on what you were watching."

jisung let out a giggle and he placed himself on the couch again, and signaling minho to sit next to him.

"so, what were you watching?"

"nothing."

"hey, don't lie to me."

jisung hesitated before lending him his phone. minho grabbed it and he looked at jisung's watch history being filled with makeup tutorial and fashion bloggers.

"you were watching... makeup?"

jisung nodded and looked down, feeling embarrassed. minho saw and put his finger on jisung's chin holding it up for him to meet his eyes.

"you want to buy makeup?"

"ye-yes.."

"then why didn't you tell me, we will buy clothes for you and makeup tomorrow okay?"

"we don't have to."

"why?"

"it's g-gonna be expensive."

"and i'm rich so that doesn't really bother me."

jisung looked up at minho and he looked at minho's necklace.

"i'll buy you anything you want, hannie."

^••^

(jisung be thriving getting a sugar daddy *insert lip bite emoji*)