⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 일곱 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

ʚ 𝙢𝙤𝙫𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙘𝙪𝙙𝙙𝙡𝙚𝙨. ɞ

"i-i also missed y-you

"i-i also missed y-you."

"you missed me? but i've been here the whole time."

"i missed talking to you.."

minho giggled softly, and he pat jisung's head and jisung started to let out a little meow while nuzzling.

cute. minho mumbled.

"well i missed you too hannie, now what do you want to do?"

"i don't really know since, i haven't b-been human here."

"well then, let's stay at home, outside might be overwhelming right now."

jisung nodded. he was hesitant to ask minho to be held so he just sat patiently in the sofa cross legged, his tail moving slowly and his ears slowly going down.

minho was next to jisung holding a remote trying to choose a movie to pick. jisung just sat there not caring on what minho chooses since he knows that minho picks the best movies. jisung was clueless for movies as well.

minho then saw love, simon. minho has always wanted to watch it but he didn't have the time to. minho then look at jisung seeing his ears slightly down and him biting his lip and looking down.

"hannie what's wrong?"

"oh- not-nothing."

"do you want to cuddle?"

"yes.."

"then why didn't you just say so?"

minho then open his arms for jisung to land. jisung hesitantly fall into his embrace. once jisung was on his chest, he nuzzled and purred. he really liked the feeling of minho's chest.

minho then ran is hand up and down jisung's back while watching the movie. jisung was watching with concentration.

his eyes glued to the screen, emotions flowing through his eyes. he would hiss at the guy at the movie for outing simon.

(a/n: i still hate him for that 😐)

he would then make happy noises when the two main characters kissed, and minho paid attention to the boy next to him rather than the movie.

jisung was cute. to minho's eyes he was perfect. even though he might be different, he was already minho's everything.

jisung watched as the two main characters kissed. he wished that was him and minho-
wait what? it has only been a dah and jisung was already in love.

i mean can you blame him, minho looked like someone that came from heaven. so, of course, jisung was falling.

jisung then saw the necklace in minho's neck, it was the shape of a moon and it was shiny, it attracted jisung's eyes.

he started to touch it slowly, and when his finger hits it, he then flinched and pulled back his finger.

'what is this shiny thing?' jisung thought.

"what are you doing hannie?"

"w-what's that?"

"oh this?"

minho then grabbed his necklace and showed it closer to jisung.

"y-yeah that."

"this is a necklace."

"what?"

"it's basically an accessory, to make me look even better."

"it's pretty..." jisung mumbled eyes glued to the necklace. minho heard it anf made a mental note on taking jisung to the mall.

"do you want one?"

"yes.."

"i'll take you shopping then."

^••^