⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 둘 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

ʚ 𝙝𝙖𝙣. ɞ

"hey little kitty ~"

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"hey little kitty ~"

minho snapped his fingers and signalled the cat to come to him. the cat looked terrified. minho just bribed it with food.

"here, maybe you will like this."

the cat took a step further towards minho and minho just grinned. he really truly loves cats.

"it's okay, kitty i'm not gonna hurt you."

the cat then took a step further to minho. as if it understands him. minho then picked the cat up gently. and looked at it.

"you look cute for a cat, and you have no tag, you're astray then."

meow

"you just replied to me! well let's go to my house kitty, it's starting to rain soon." minho giggled

meow

minho then put the cat on the inside of his jacket and holding it. they walked together and passed the korean streetlights at night.

they arrived at minho's place. the cat looked at the building and meowed excitedly.

minho chuckled. the cat acted so adorably and it acted like it knows things, almost like a human.

minho typed in his passcode and went inside. minho's apartment was clean and fancy, it was mostly in grey and white.

there was a big window where you can see the view. they had those curtains who you close with a remote. the bedroom was also so clean and don't get me started on the bedroom.

it was honestly perfect. minho then sat down at the couch and he picked the cat up simba style.

"hm, what should i name you little kitty."

the cat tilted it's head in response, minho's eyes widen and he smiled.

"you're pretty smart for a cat, hm maybe i should name han? hannie? han."

meow!

"you seem happy with your name, but i'll call you hannie."

the cat then jumped to minho's chest and laid there and it snuggled. minho felt like he was going to melt, this cat was really cute.

"hmmm my hannie."

^••^
(nya!)