⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 열넷 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

ʚ 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙢𝙚. ɞ

changbin and minho decided for them to meet on the weekends, which is today

jisung was excited, he was going to meet a new friend today, jisung was still in cat form as they were on their way to meet changbin and his neko.

jisung was placed in minho's lap while the car is moving, jisung was asleep in minho's lap as he stroked jisung's fur. minho couldn't help but smile thinking about how jisung would look like in this moment.

they were comfortable and content with eachother. then they arrived at an apartment, it wasn't the fanciest but it wasn't the worse either. it looked very clean but it wasn't as fancy as minho's.

minho carried jisung all the way to changbin's room. jisung was a small kitty so it wasn't a hassle.
he knocked on changbin's door and saw changbin with a tanktop and some shorts.

well, his neko is very lucky.

"oh? you're here, come in."

minho came in with jisung still in his arms, then a cat ran towards them and meowed excitedly. changbin then picked the cat up and put him in his arms.

"hey, lixie, don't get too excited i know that you are." changbin said

minho then shook jisung up and jisung yawned and stretched, he then looked at the cat next to him and flinched.

jisung was much smaller in cat form than lixie. the cat walked up to jisung and patted jisung's hand. you know, to say 'you are now my bestie bitch.'

jisung then looked up at minho and touched his scar.

"oh changbin, i think it's time for them to change. jisung wants to."

"oh then, okay me and felix will go to the next room."

minho then nodded he then touched the scar and jisung turned, jisung instantly hugged minho, it was a habit for him to do that.

"aww kitten, now let's put your clothes on okay?"

"yes, hyung."

minho dressed jisung in a pair of blue jeans and a white sweater with a design of strawberries on it.
changbin then came put of the room with felix.

felix had a bright smile on his face, a beautiful mullet, freckles and probably as tall as jisung. he was wearing a darker blue jeans and a cute button up that had flowers on them, they looked the opposite but also not really.

jisung is quite shy while felix is quite feisty and is very confident. jisung admired how he is.

felix took a run and immediately hugged jisung tight and jisung just took it but with a surprised look on his face.

"hiii!!! im felix nice to meet you."

"i-im hannie."

"i'm so excited you look so cute!"

jisung just giggled, felix and his cute accent and energy just made jisung feel comfortable, minho and changbin smiled looking at their kittens getting along.

minho was also happy that jisung introduced himself as hannie.

"felix don't get too excited you might hurt him."

changbin warned and felix turned to him and stuck his tongue out.

"shut up crimson chin, im finna be besties with him let me live."

and with that felix guided jisung to his room.

"y-yeah... besties."

^••^

(i always see felix as the shy one in fanfics and jisung as the crackhead one now let the role reversed 😀)