⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚스물 둘˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

(slight tw: violence, mild blood)

ʚ 𝙞'𝙢 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙚. ɞ

"you're fucking dead

"you're fucking dead."

minho then took the boys collar then slammed him to the wall, even though the boy was taller than minho by a bit, he looked scared of minho.

fucking pussy.

han was crying on the side his face all red and his stomach and body in pain. minho clutched the boys collar hard.

"fighting with you won't solve anything, but why the fuck did you do it."

"i-i w-"

"fucking speak up."

"he's a fag."

"pardon?"

"i-i said he's a fa-"

minho cut him off by punching the boy in the nose upwards, blood started oozing from his nose, and the boy was terrified. he started to wrap his hand on the boys throat and the boy whimpered.

"listen you dumb fuck, i don't know what the fuck you're on but whatever makes you think it's a good idea to assault my boyfriend is stupid, you study at my building, but for now you're fucking expelled."

by the time minho was done, his hands were tight as the boy was suffocating, he let the boy go and ran to jisung.

"hannie! where does it hurt? oh my god you're bleeding."

"h-hyung."

"yes,yes hannie, i'm here i'm sorry."

"i want to go h-home."

"but hannie your wounds-"

"please."

minho nodded and carried jisung to their car, seeing jisung in a state like this really broke him, jisung was sat on the backseat while minho tried to clean some blood up from his face with tissue lightly as jisung teared up.

seeing jisung tears hurt minho, he stopped and brought jisung to his chest and hugged him tightly, jisung sobbed on minho's chest as the car moved.

minho kept saying i'm sorry over and over again. as jisung just tried to calm down.

when they got home, minho took jisung to the bathroom, he ran the water of the bathub as he cleaned jisung gently.

gently cleansing his body with soap, touching the wounds lightly and caring for him. jisung's eyes were puffy from tears, he was calmer but he didn't smile. minho saw this and he almost teared up again.

seeing his happy hannie broken wasn't a pretty sight.

"hannie."

"hm?" he let out a shaky hum

"i'm sorry."

"w-why s-sorry?"

"i should've been there, but now my hannie is hurt, i'm sorry."

"it's n-not your fault hyung."

"please just stay by my side, i should've done that."

"i-i'll s-s-stay forever hyung."

"promise?"

"p-promise."

minho whispered i love you to him and kissed him gently. minho already planned what he was gonna do to the boy who hurt jisung. his plan for him wasn't pretty.

this is a not so gentle reminder that,

no one hurts his hannie.

^••^

(i'm sorry this chapter took soo long, i've been busy but i'll make sure to update.)