A little game

You headed back into the boys dorm and had an idea.

"Ok guys I have an idea..." you said as you grabbed a couple of bottles of fire whiskey from fred and george's stash. Then grabbing a lot of tiny bottle of vertaserium.

"We're playing truth or dare i'm inviting my dormmates, harry, ron, ginny, and hermione, and maybe others I don't fully know yet but I'll be right back." you ran out and started pounding on harrys dorm rooms door.

"Harry! open up!" you screamed pounding on the door.

"Hold on! Hold on! I'm coming!" he screamed back. He opened the door and looked a little annoyed.

"What do you want?" he asked with a hint of annoyance in his voice.

"Don't sas me your my future brother and I will hurt you... anyway I was wondering if you and ron would like to head over to fred and george's dorm to get drunk?" you asked with a hint of fear hitting him.

"Sure.. me and ron will head over now... actually we'll go get 'mione and ginny." he smirked as he finished the rest of his sentence.

"Soooo you really got the hots for ginny I see.." you smirked and started to giggle.

"Oh shut up I'll go get everyone meet you there.." he said walking back into his dorm to get ron.

You walked down to your dorm to go and grab some extra clothes you see angie, alicia, and katie all chit chatting about something.

"Hey girls were having a little party in the twins and lee's dorm you guys wanna come? there fire whiskey and truth or dare on vertasserum!" you asked hoping they'll come.

"Sure is that ok with you angie?" katie asked angelina. She knew her and fred haven't talked much after the break up but all of you still wanted her to come and have fun.

"Yea definitely we'll be there.." she said happily.

"Hey y/n can I talk to you real quick?" angelina asked standing up.

"Yea sure.." you said hesitantly.

You walked over to the bathroom and stood right outside the door.

"So I know you and fred have a connection with each other and I don't know if you guys are together but I just want to let you know i'm fully over him and I understand if you don't want me to go to the party tonight.." she was going to keep talking but you cut her off.

"Angie its perfectly fine you and I are fine and freddie is over it after you guys dated he did date hayley so your fine I promise.." you hugged her and she was excited.

You all put on some comfortable clothes and headed over to the boys dorm.

Your outfit

You walked into the room and fred and theo were staring at you.

"Hey guys so you ready to play?" you smirked happily watching fred drooling over you.

Everyone got beanbags or laid on the ground it wasnt really a circle more like a pile.

"Ok soooooo Georgelicious truth or dare?" everyone looked at you funny.

"Its just a joke guys calm down.. Anyways truth or dare?" you asked looking back at george.

"Truth." he took a swing of vertaseirum.

"Who was your first kiss?" you asked smirking ever so sweetly.

He choked back slightly.

"Umm it was actually a hufflepuff Natalie shes not in school now but it was just a round of spin the bottle.." george said getting redder and redder at the second.

"Wow georgelicous wasting your first kiss like that?"
you said trying to hold back your laughter.

"Oh shut up y/n, how bout you, truth or dare?" he said sounding agitated.

"hmmmmmm dare" you said staring him directly in the eyes not backing down from a challenge.

"I dare you to make out with whoever you think is the hottest person in the room." your cheeks went red. You took a nice long swig from the fire whiskey and then turned to look at fred right next to you.

"Hey freddie do you mind sitting up a bit?" you asked sweetly.

He sat up and you grabbed his neck pulling him into a long passionate tounge twisting kiss. You held that kiss for a while and didn't want to let go. Everyone in the room was cheering. You finally let go of the kiss and looked around not regretting a thing.

HEYYYYYY GUYS IM BACK!!!! had my phone taken away for a while just got it back thank god. #boydramalol anyways question for this chapter...

Who in your opinion is the hottest character in the entire harry potter series? you may choose someone from the fantastic beasts era aswell...

SEE YOU GUYS NEXT TIME