Snuggles ;)

After the quidditch match, you put all of your gear away, then headed back into the house. Hermione was in the living room reading a book. (like usual)

"Hey Y/N, nice job catching the snitch, and Fred nice job catching the seeker..." Hermione said not looking up from her book.

"Thank you.." you and Fred both said in unison as you both looked at eachother and blushed.

"Hey he's my twin.." George said pouting.

"Well it looks like I just stole your twin Georgie.." you said putting your arm on freds shoulder with a big grin on your face.

"Only his heart.." george said trying to whisper but everyone heard and giggled loudly.

"Hey your parents are sleeping you know.." hermione said still giggling quietly.

Fred walked over to George and elbowed him in the stomach which George let out an 'ow' which was quieter that all of your giggles.

"Hey Fred, leave George alone he didn't do anything he only said what he knows is true.." ron said which made fred glare back at him.

"Oh guys just leave freddie alone.." you said with a smirk on your face.

"Oh so you got nickname for me now shorty.." fred said making everyone turn their heads at him.

"What? she was asking for it.." fred said with a grin on his face. You were around 5'4 - 5'5 so you knew you were short compared to fred, but the name did catch you off gaurd.

"Um I'm not short Freddie.." you said using the nickname again on accident.

"You called him that nickname again Y/N. I think it gives him a right to call you that.." harry said after drinking a glass of water.

"You know what, time for bed guys I need some sleep. We have to be up early tomorrow for the quidditch match and I don't feel like being late.." you said grabbing your broom and starting to head to the staircase.

"Yea me and harry should be heading to bed too, good night guys." ron said walking up the staircase with harry behind him.

Ginny and hermione then headed up the stairs. You put your broom back down and headed to the kitchen to go get a glass of water. The twins followed you to the kitchen and you didnt notice they were following.

You were about to finish making your water as you turned around and jumped as you saw both of them sitting by the table.

"Guys I thought it was time to go to bed.." you said trying not to show how scared you were.

"No everyone else said they were going to bed.
We didnt say anything.." fred said walking up to you and stopped right infront of you.

He looked down at you and pushed one of the hairs that fell right infront of your eye. You almost slipped as you stepped back with red color flowing up your cheeks. You backed up to the counter grabbed your cup of water and turned back around to see fred still standing there but George had headed up to bed.

"Hey love, do you think you could grab me a glass right over there.." your back shuddered a little hearing him say 'love'. he saw you do so.

"What did you just call me?!" you said starting to blush a lot.

"Nothing, just pass me the glass please.." fred said blushing aswell but looking away so you couldn't see his face.

You decided to mess with him a little. You placed the glace right on the counter infront of him that was between you and fred. "No problem.. Love.." his face turned to you bright red. You tapped his face and said "Oh stop the blushing Weasley it's just a joke.." you said heading for the stairs after putting your cup in the sink.