Love problems

Everyone started to walk up to the giant quidditch pitch. The size of this pitch was 10x bigger then the one at Hogwarts, and it was amazing. They were all heading up the stairs to stands, but were stopped by some comments from the Malfoys.

Fred looked angrily at Draco, You quickly grabbed his hand and squeezed it to hold him back. He looked down at you with a cute smirk that he loved to do because you always blushed at it.

You started to walk up then someone grabbed your arm.

"Hey L/N you still single? I know weasley hasn't asked you out yet but just curious.." draco said looking up at you.

Fred then wrapped his arm around your waist and you said. "No I'm not taken draco, but i'm way out of your league if thats what your wondering.." you turned around and started to keep walking up. You then turned back around and said to him..

"I'm kidding little man. Get over here and give me a hug.." you shouted. You used to see draco a lot because you two got into detention. He turned out to be a sweet boy underneath, everyone usually has some dumb high expectations for him. Draco was a close friend even if you were a gryffindor.

"You scared me I thought you completely forgot about me.." he said as you hugged him.

"Oh please, I could never forget you after you told flint to back off, that was also when the twins were stuck in detention.." you said letting go of the hug.

"Well I gotta go so I'll see you at school.." he said starting to head back to his booth.

"Bye draco.." you grabbed his hand and kissed him on his cheek he walked back up to his parents booth blushing.

"Did you just kiss Malfoy?!" fred said looking shocked.

"He's my friend! We got close when you were in detention with george for a prank you got caught for. Flint tried to make a move on me and draco saw this happening and he told him to back off. So yea I kissed him on the cheek fred." you kept walking up the stairs and stood right infront of hin.

"Do you want one too?" you asked fred. He started to blush and you laughed at him.

"You think thats funny now do you?" he asked you.

"A little.." you said still laughing.

"Whatever lets head back up.." he said turning to keep walking.

You grabbed his hand and turned him around he looked down at you. You tippy toed and kissed him on the cheek. You then grabbed his hand and kept walking up the stairs.

You met up with everyone and they all looked at the both of you. They saw fred blushing and asked, "What happened?" you turned to ginny and said everything that had just happened.

Everyone smirked at the both of you. They then played what you said over in their heads.

"Wait you're friends with malfoy?!" george said confused.

"That's what I said!!" fred said looking at george.

"Yes oh my gosh, do I need to explain this to you too?!" you said to george he nodded his head.

"While you two gits were stuck in detention, Flint tried to make a move on me and draco saw and stopped him.." you said annoyed.

George then walked over to you. "You never told us!" he said angry at flint and you.

"Well it doesnt matter now.." you said facing the game.

You had your arms crossed on the railing watching the match, while fred and george came up from behind you and put their arms around your shoulders.