Quidditch plans

You ran upstairs and drop all your things in ginny's room. You saw her on her bed reading right before she got up to give you a hug. You also saw hermione on another bed reading a giant book that she would call 'light'.

"Yay! Y/N! your here. My brother hasn't stopped talking about you and counting down the days til you were going to be here." said ginny while she held you in a hug.

"Don't you mean brothers?" you said kind of confused.

"No I mean BROTHER, Fred has been talking about you non-stop."

You smiled slightly at the thought of Fred talking about you. As you turned back to Ginny she giggled a bit.

Hermione then looked up from her book finally, "your blushing Y/N..." she said as she put her eyes back on her book.

"Am not!"

"Yes you are.." hermione said not looking up from her book.

Ginny grabbed your arm and dragged you down the stairs. "Fred! Tell Y/N about how much you've been talking sbout her allllllll summer.." she said turning to Fred as he went pink.

"Ohhhhh, yea Fred has been talking about you nonstop he was so excited when he sent you the letter saying we were going to pick you up, he wouldnt SHUT UP about you.." said George as Fred elbowed him in the side which earned him a quiet 'ow'.

"Well yea I was excited to see my best friend.." Fred said as he rubbed the back of his neck blushing ALOT. You went a little pink as he said that.

Trying to take everyone off the subject you said "whose up for some night quidditch??" Everyones eyes went big and smiles were on there faces.

"Yes for sure.." said ginny as fred and george both gave her a look of disbelief of what she just said.

"Ginny you dont even know how to ride a broom.." said george leaning against a wall.

"Well actually, every summer when I come to your house every night me and ginny head outside and I have been teaching ginny all of the tricks of quidditch that oliver taught me and she is really good!" you said as both the boys looked at you suprised then with a mad glare.

"How long has this been going on for?" said Fred looking very confused.

"Well when was the first time I stayed over?" You asked while staring at both of them who both had furious glares at me.

"THE SUMMER BEFORE SECOND YEAR?!?!" they both said in unison.

"Ginny was only 9 or 10!!" George said defensively.

"Guys if you havent noticed I have never gotten hurt ever.." ginny said getting glares also from both of them.

"You have been teaching our sister quidditch since our second year?" Fred said staring at you.

"Well she wanted to learn and none of you would teach her and I was trying out on the team this year and I knew how to ride so I taught her what I knew and every summer after the school year I would teach her all I know..."

"Even far drops?!?!" george said looking mad.

"She picked it up quickly she knows how to perform everything perfectly.."

Ginny then pulled you back to her room before the bohs could ask you anymore questions about her playing quidditch.

"Well maybe we will show them how good you really are.." you said as you plopped yourself down on your bed.

"Well maybe if they even leg me walk out of the house, or even let me get on the broom!!" said ginny still shocked that, that just happened.

"Well I'm going to go and tell everyone were playing quidditch tonight so i'll see you in a little bit.." you said as you walked out of ginny's room.

You walked up to Rons room to find harry, ron, and hermione talking. You turned to them as they didnt fully notice you were there yet. Hermione pinched rons arm. "Why'd you do that for?" you asked confused.

"Hes being a git thats why!" hermione snapped.

"Well if you guys wanna take your minds off of this we are going to play some night quidditch later.."

Harrys face lit up and he yelled "Yes I can finally get back on my broom!!"

"Ok guys put some practice clothes on after dinner and then everyone meet outside at 9:00.." you said excitedly since you also really wanted to get back on your Nimbus 2001.

Your mum gave you a ton of money for a new broom since you made the quidditch team so you got yourself a Nimbus 2001. Not to flashy since harry had a firebolt but still faster then the other players on your team.

You headed out of there room and went to the twins room right before you were about to knock the door flung open and two long arms yanked you in. You stumbled a little bit but you were caught by fred since he was the one pulling you in.

You launched onto his bed and laid out. Fred sat next to you.

"We are all heading outside after dinner at around 9:00.." as you said staring up at the ceiling.

"So you guys should get ready after dinner and just wait til your parents head to bed.." you sat up to see a shirtless fred putting on one of his annual christmas sweaters before you plopped your head back down on his bed and went cherry pink.

"Do you have a shirt on now?" you said very annoyed since you were a shade of bright pink.

"Is someone blushing at my brother!?" george said with a chuckle.

"Shut up!!" you and fred said in unison turning to eachother both blushing then turning away.

"Well its not my fault her started working out.." you said under your breathe.

"What was that?" george said smirking.

"Nothing... just hurry up and get ready for dinner.." you said as you walked to the door.

Fred shifted over to stand right between you and the door. He leaned down over your ear. "So you noticed I've been working out.." you went bright pink "blushing are we?"

"No i'm not blushing and yes I noticed you've been working out you are a beater for our team you know.." you said looking away from him so he wouldnt see how red you were.

You slide your hand around him opened the door ran out then leaned against it. As you did that hermione were just outside giggling. You ran to ginnys room and closed the door behind you.

As you looked around you noticed you were alone. You took out a practice t-shirt, a small jean shorts, some socks and your hightops. You put all this on and you were ready to wear this to the game of quidditch you would be playing later. "Y/N! time for dinner!" said Mrs.Weasley.

You walked down stairs to see everyone all at the table. Fred looked at you and started to blush. You walked over your practice shirt a little longer then your shorts but you held it up as you walked over.

You sat down next to him put your arm around his shoulders and turned to talk to him in his ear "Whose blushing now Weasley?" he went bright pink and went right back to eating.

A/N: Hi im so happy to be posting another chapter, this is my second chapter and I'm very excited to keep posting. I love wattpad and I think this story is coming along well. I think this chapter was a little long compared to my first chapter.