𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲𝘀

hello and thank you for reading 'BELA'!

congratulations for reaching this far and putting up with my shitty and mediocore writing.

so now I'm gonna reveal the pains I went through and secrets of this book:

- um, basically, i planned to do a good ending and bad ending sort of thing, so if you want it, then you can just say so. i have the draft and all ready, so if you guys want it then i'll put it up.

- spoiler, maya was supposed to die, but i scrapped that because my poor heart couldn't take it.

- i'm especially proud of the cover, i mean, just look at it

its so magnificent. its the first, actual book cover i have designed good. so im proud.

- anyways, i want you guys to comment on how the story was. be it good or bad, or ugly or horrible or bad language, whatever. don't just comment on the good stuff, comment on the bad too. i wanna know your feedback.

- plus, if you've read this fic carefully, there are a lot of plot holes. im working on fixing that.

- i don't think i've given the armed detective agency, mr. ido, anzu and juno and juro enough role in this fic.

- mr. ido's full name is ido teru.

- maya was seventeen from the first chapter of this book, but she turned eighteen because her birthday was in one of the last months of the year. so she turned eighteen later than everyone else.

- and i know i should've elaborated more on her father and her dead best friend, but what's done is done now and i dont wanna change anything now.

- im thinking of making a sequel for this including dazai and maya's adventures in london for a week or so. would you guys wanna read that?

- it'll be like short fluffy moments in every chapter, like one-shots but there will be 'BELA' referrences.

- a total of 29,353 words, (what the fuh, when did i write so much where did i find the motivation to do this-)

anyway thanks for reading!

be sure to check out my other books!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━