Jeff x Reader (attempt one)

"Hey Jeff. I was wondering if you could-" You entered his room. As you walked in, Jeff faces you on the bed.

"Hey (y/n). You needed something?" He smirked. He was laying on his right side, shirtless. You sigh. "Oh, you're going to sleep. I was wondering if I could borrow your knife sharpener thing." You mumble, looking away as you feel yourself blush.

"Oh. Sure thing.." He got up and gave it to you. "Bring it back as soon as you can." He went back to his bed and laid down. You nodded and quickly left.

You finished using it and knew you shouldn't go, but you just wanted to go and return it so you wouldn't have to worry about it later on. So you did what you thought was best and crept upstairs to his bedroom. You peeked in," Is he even awake..?" You tilt your head before shaking it 'no'. "Nah.."

You enter and close the door behind you, slowly. Then, make your way around the bed and try to find the dresser. You finally gave up a few minutes later and open the window blinds. You look around and spot the wooden dresser. 'Wow, for a man who doesn't look really nice, his decor is pretty impressive..' You put the stone bar down just as you hear Jeff moan your name. You freeze and look over at him. 'Wow.. who am i kidding, he's pretty cute...' Pretty soon, your staring at his face and slowly zone out, thinking about how cute he looks. You snap out of it when he wakes up and notices you. He sits up and smirks as he looks at locked door.

"Good thing that's closed.." He mumbled.

"What..?" You tilt your head. You glance at the door and as you turn back to Jeff, his face greets your's with a kiss. You pull back, and freeze.

"J-Jeff!" You back away from his bed, into the darkness to hide your blushing face.

He smirks evilly and brings you back. "Get over here. And show me how evil you just are." He pins you to the bed and kiss you roughly as you squirm a bit. You liked him, but you knew this was a bit overboard.

He slowly made his way to your neck, where he searched for your weak spot by licking and kissing all over you neck. He stopped at one particular spot when he heard you moan. He startes to suck, bite, kiss, and lick the spot, enjoying your moans. You blush even harder and moan quietly, trying to not get super loud. He looked up at your face and smiles as he lays you on the bed and climbs over you. He kisses you before licking your lips for an entrance. You don't allow him, so he gentlly pinches your thighs. As you open your mouth a bit to yelp, he takes the chance and explores the new territory. You blush even harder as he slowly slips his right hand under your (color of choice) shirt. He starts to play around with the (c.o.c.) bra as you give up and wrap your arms around his neck.

You didn't really have expirience before, nor have you felt like this earlier in your life. He finally got the bra off and he pulls you away, leaving you hungry for more of his rough dominate kisses. He slipped your shirt off, along with your bra and you quickly hide your chest by crossing your arms over them.

"Awe, come on now.. No need to hide them.." He asks you in a rich deep tone. You never heard his voice be so...nice. But, of course, you still didn't show him your covered large chest. Instead, you simply stared at his shirt. He gets your point and takes off his hoodie, his shirt comes off with it. You stare at his muscular, very well toned chest. He smiles as you place your hands on his chest, then quickly lays you down and leaves more love bites on your neck. He slips your (c.o.c.) pants off. He sees your (f/c) underwear and smirks as he notices a wet spot between your inner thighs.

"Well, someone got excited..." He teased you a bit, before kissing you, with an easy access to your mouth. He fondles with your chest, massaging your left breast then your right one. He then slowly starts to lick the tips of each one while he kept massaging them, making you moan quietly with pleasure.

'He must be uncomfortable, being in pants at a time like this..' You thought as you took control, flipping over onto him as you smirk evilly. You unbutton his pants and slip them off. 'Oh my! IT'S SO HUGE!' "...how will it even fit.." You mumbled the last part out loud as Jeff smirked. He gained his control and got back onto you. He kisses you as he starts to finger you. "Don't worry.." He pulls back. "The real thing will hurt a lot more." He smirks. "That is, if you can take it.." He says in a teasing tone. You let out little moans as you try to say that you can take on anything. "Heh.." He chuckles as he takes out his fingers and licks them. You watch him, wondering what's going to happen next as he puts two of the fingers into your mouth. You lick and suck on them until they're clean, enjoying the taste of your own honey. He smiles as he takes his underwear off and positions himself above you. "Hey, this will hurt at first, but it'll get better."

"J-Jeff..." You whisper quietly. He ignores you, thinking you will protest as he slowly gets in. You perk up a bit and squeal. He quickly gets out. Then he retries when you nod a bit at him. He enters a bit slower and then hears you moan a bit with pleasure and pain. He starts to thrust a bit faster as he goes a bit deeper. He, occasionally, lets out a grunt of pleasure as you moan. Inside your body, the cum of him and you mix a bit.

"J-Jeff..! I-i.. I think-"

"Same here..." He quickly adds in before you finish. Of course, you start to moan louder as he gets in deeper. As you reach the climax, you moan out each other's name loudly and you start to overflow a bit. He thrusts a few more times before pulling out. You both start to gasp for air.

"W-w-wow.." You look at Jeff, who's on your left side. "I never thought-"

"That this was fun..?"

You nod slowly. "J-Jeff..?" He faces towards you.

"Yes..?"

"I l-love you..." You fall asleep right away after saying that.

He smiles softly. "I love you too (y/n)." He sits up and takes the covers off of you, and sees a red spot in between your legs. 'Thats why it was so tight in there... you were a virgin..!' He sits and stares in shock for a few minutes before covering you back up then laying down. "I really love you.." He smiles weakly and kisses your rosey cheek before falling asleep next to you, keeping you close and safe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The reason he looked under was to check if you were a virgin or not. ;D