Chapter 16

Uraraka POV.

It's been two days since the fire alarm went off. 

I haven't seen Bakubabe since then, I'm sure he's seen the picture I took. They've probably broken up by now, which means he's all mine!

I turned around and see the one and only Bakugo, he walked through the common room and into the kitchen, looking sad. 

Perfect timing to ask him out. I skipped to the kitchen.

I have to make it look like I feel sorry for him. So take it slow. I walked to him, facing his back as he made a sandwich. "Hey, Bakugo! What are you doing?" I said happy as he jumped. I giggled and put on my brightest smile.

"Oh.. You. Nothing special, just making food." He said and looked down sad. "Hey.. What's up? You look sad." I said, trying to play dumb. He looked at me again. "I broke up with my boyfriend." He said.

"Omg. Are you okay?" I said, making it believable. "I don't know. I don't really want to talk about it, but I'm fine.. kinda." He looked down sad. I smiled a little, but was fast to cover it up as a understanding smile. 

"Well, that's okay. You don't have to talk about it if you don't want to. Do you maybe want to hang out, to get you're mind off of things. We could go to the cafe some minutes away." I said, praying he would agree.

"what? Like a date?" He said with hope in his voice. "Yeah. B- but it don't need to be one. Just think of it as 'two friends hanging out at the cafe' you know?" I said fast. "... A date would be nice." He smiled. 

"Great! Then I'll see you in 1 hour?" I tried containing my excitement, while not paying attention to what I was saying. "Yeah. See you then." He said, taking his sandwich and walking back to the dorms.

OMFG! That actually worked!!! And I have a coffee date with KATSUKI-fucking-BAKUGO!!... I have a date with Bakugo. I. Have a date. With Katsuki Bakugo. And I have an hour on me to get ready. I HAVE TO GO NOW! I ran to my dorm and scraped together an outfit.

I wanted to look nice, but not overdressed either. I put on high waisted blue jeans, ripped in the knees, with big pant sleeves. A pink t-shirt which I stuffed into the pants, letting a little bit hang out. I took a thin black jacket, with white and pink shoes. I topped it with a black belt and put my hair up in a bun. Making sure that two strands of my hair hanged beside my face, to frame it a little.

I took my phone to check the time, seeing that took me 50 mitutes. I borderline ran outside and was met with Bakugo at the doors. He had on a brown hoodie, loose black ripped jeans and grey shoes. He turned around and reached for me. I took his hand and we walked to the café.

*The day before, after Bakugo and Kiri talked*

Aoyama POV.

I felt bad after telling Uraraka the thing about Kirishima, so I got his number from Mina. I eventually sendt him a text and met up with him and Bakugo a little later. I told them what Uraraka had told me and what she was planning on doing.

I told them what I told her, also what she told me about them. Thankfully, they understood and forgave me.

Bakugo told me about his plan on how to teach her a lesson on not to mess with peoples relationships.

He asked me to be at a park two blocks away from school, he would send a text on a group chat, and so the plan was set to be construkted. They explained to me what I had to do when they arrived.

*Present time with Baku and the bitch*

Bakugo POV.

This. Is. Awful. I hate this. It was my idea, but that doesn't change the fact that I have to go on a fucking date with this bitch. At least she's oblivious to the events about to happen.

After we got to the cafe and got our drinks, she smiled and went to a empty table. I stopped before she got to sit down. "Do you mind us going somewhere else?" I asked as a smile creapt up my face.

I am actually surprised Eiji agreed to this. Letting me go on a date with another person, though it really isn't a date... Yeah, whatever.

She looked at me and smiled, letting me know that is was fine. "So then. Where are we going?" She asked as she took her hand in mine yet again.

How is she not suspisious that I'm on a date the day after "breaking up" with my boyfriend?

I smirked. "You'll see. Just let me lead the way." I said and once we got outside I turned, making my way to the park. She took a sip from her drink and started talking about how good it was.

As we got closer and closer I stopped again. She chuckled. "What is it now?" She asked with a smile. "Close your eyes. I want it to be a surprise." I said and got out a bandana.

I tied it over her eyes. She smiled and looked for my arm. I rolled my eyes and took her hand. She giggled. Her laugh is getting on my nerves.

I lead her through the park and into the threes. Once we got there I could see everyone huddeled up. I made her stop walking. "Just stay here. Give me a second." I said and walked in front of her, with a great dictance between us.