Chapter 10

(Warning: Smut ahead!!)

Third POV.

Kirishima saw his boyfriend smile at him, and smashed his lips onto Bakugo's. They quickly switched positions. Kiri licked Bakugo's bottom lip, he denied entrance, to tease him. Kirishima smirked and bit his lower lip, making Baku gasp. 

Kirishima wanted to take it slow, wanting to help his boyfriend relax, no rush and no worrying. They felt like they had all the time in the world in this moment. Only them, no one else. 

His hands made way to the others shirt, he slowly took it over the blonds head as he broke the kiss. After taking off his own he peppered kisses along Bakugo's neck. They could feel their dicks brush each other. Kirishima reached down and palmed Bakugo's erection through the fabric.

Though Kirishima went slower then what he wanted to, he couldn't help himself. He had always wanted this for them, to as close as this, but they agreed they weren't ready. Up until one weekend where Bakugo planned to visit Kirishima. He had told him that he didn't think he would ever want sex, never told him why. 

Kirishima promised himself to never force his lover into anything he wasn't ready for, so his wish was law. Now, Kirishima was ecstatic his boyfriend felt safe enough, and ready with him.

Kirishima was as happy as ever, as bakugo straddled his hips and rolled them in circles. kiri flipped them into a missionary position and marked all over Bakugo's chest with hickeys. Bakugo grabbed his red hair in a tight grip, as his breath got heavier. He dug his fingernails into Kirishima's shoulders and dragged them down, leaving red lines.

"Mmh.. Please... Hmm.. More.." He let out breathy moans. "Hm, what? More? Use your words Katsuki." he demanded. Kirishima's hands moved up to Baku's nipples and pinched them under his thumbs. 

He twisted it with his fingers and sucked on the other nipple. "I.. Hha... W-mh.. I want y-you." He said between moans. "That's not a straight answer." Kirishima teased. Bakugo didn't look happy at that. "... I want your dick inside of me." He said desperately, looking him straight in the eyes. 

Kirishima chuckled and reached down again. He rolled his hips in circles, putting more pressure between thei aching boners. He undid the knot on Bakugo's sweatpants, tore them off together with his boxers and Bakugo gasped and shivered at the sudden, cold air. 

Kirishima bent down and licked up his V-line and kept massaging his nipples. Bakugo moaned louder and nipped at Kirishima's pants with his the tips of his fingers, wanting them off too. 

Kirishima understood and let Bakugo help him, as he reached over to the nightstand. He took out a bottle from the little drawer. He coated his fingers in lube and looked at his boyfriend again. 

"Are you ok?" Kirishima asked as he pushed two fingers in his entrance. Bakugo nodded his head. He gradually fitted a third, before asking again. "Ah- Y-eah. I'm f-ine." He manged out. 

Kirishima could see it wasn't the whole truth, small tears forming in his eyes. Kirishima wiped them away and kissed his temple. Kirishima kept going. Kirishima took his fingers out and worked on getting himself ready. 

Kiri lifted Bakugo's legs up and hooked one over his shoulder. "Hey, babe. It's going to hurt first ok. But just relax, it'll soon feel better." He said reassuring and he lowered him down. His whole length gone, Bakugo tightened around him. Kirishima grunted as he let his boyfriend adjust. Kirishima rubbed Baku's back and whispered praises into his ear. 

Eventually Bakugo nodded, giving him the start sign. Kirishima started slowly, then he sped up. Bakugo dug his nails into Kirishima's back out of pleasure and pain. Bakugo had problems with adjusting to the new size, Kiri could see he struggled. "Do you want me to stop?" He asked as he slowed down. 

Bakugo shooked his head. "No! No. Just.. Just.." He was unable to come up with something he could word his thoughts with. He repeated the word 'just' over and over again, trying to find his words. Kirishima kissed him to shut him up. "Just relax." He licked his earlobe, making Bakugo shiver. 

Bakugo relaxed and Kirishima picked up the pace. He bit down on Bakugo's chest and switched the positions. Katsuki on all fours and Kiri behind him. Bakugo was getting tired and was about to collapse, as Kirishima kissed his neck. His chest sank into the bed, is back arched all the way. "M-more.. Eiji.." Bakugo pleaded. 

Kirishima smirked. "What's my name?" He teased. "E- Eijiro." Bakugo sounded confused. "No. The other one." He chuckled. Bakugo was about to say 'Kirishima' then he remembered. Bakugo smirked and purposely tightened around Kirishima's dick "Daddy~" He moaned, fully immersed with pleasure as Kiri pushed in.

Kiri moaned, smirked wider and kissed him yet again. "Mm~ I'm c-close.. Ah~" Baku said between loud moans. "Mhm, me too." He said. 

Bakugo came all over the sheets and Kiri followed, coming inside of him. They panted and kissed each other. Kirishima pulled out and flopped down beside his boyfriend. Bakugo snuggled into his lover. "I love you, so much." Bakugo mumbled with a faint smile on his lips as he closed his eyes. 

Kirishima sighed with a smile. He wiped away a few blond hair strands, plastered to his boyfriends forehead. "Love you too baby." He closed his eyes for a second before remembering. "Hey. We should take a bath and change the sheets." Bakugo lazily nodded, wanting to sleep. 

Kirishima looked down at his tired boyfriend. "Hey~ Did it work? Are you feeling better?" He chuckled and sat up. "Yeahh~" He sighed happily. 

Eijiro walked over to the bathroom and started the water. He went back and picked Baku up bridal style, carrying him to the bath. He placed him in the hot water and joined in. He washed his lover and carried him to bed, immediately snuggling up again. Bakugo barely awake through it all.

This wasn't exactly how I pictured the day going... But I did get Kat's mind off what happened earlier... and I got to fuck him. Kirishima smiled, and shut down for the night.