Chapter 14

Kirishima POV.

I was pulled out of my thoughts as Katsuki poked my side, making me jump, letting out a highpitched, but quiet scream. "Hey. Do you want to go back to school? It's getting late. Aizawa texted us all and asked where we were." 

We forgot the time. "We accidentally skippe the whole day." Mina shrugged. "Sure, lets get out of here." I say, standing up.

We headed out of the cafe and towards the dormitory. 'I'm glad Katsuki is back to his normal self. He smiled as he chatted away about the coffee he had. He was so cute as he turned around to look at me yet again. Katsuki tilted his head. "What do you think about that? Are you up for it?" He said with a soft look.

I smiled innocently. "I'm sorry. What did you ask again?" I said with a chuckle and scratched my head. He breathed out tilting his head, with the are-you-serious on his face. "I said. Today was really fun, at the cafe. We should go there more. Maybe we can go there or some other café, on a date. You wanna do that?" He said as we stopped in front of the dormitory's doors.

I looked at him with a loving gaze. "No, you're not stupid. Of course I want to go there again. We can go there on a date next-.." I looked past Katsuki's head. A little longer away, behind the corner of the dorm building, stood Kaminari. 

He looked at me, and waved his hand for me to follow. I looked back at Katsuki and blinked out of my trance. He looked at me weird. "U-um.. yeah. We can go there on a date next week." I said fast. Kaminari rounded the corner.

"Um, Babe. You can go in first. I think I forgot something at the café. I'll come in a bit." I said and kissed him. "I can come with you." He said. "NO.. Uhm.. I-it's ok. I can see you're tired. Just go to our dorm and sleep, I'll be back soon." I stood there waiting for him to go in. "Are you sure?" He said yawning. I chuckled. "Yeah, I'm sure. Go get some sleep, Kitty." He nodded and opened the door.

When I was sure he couldn't see me anymore, I jogged to where I just saw Kaminari. I walked around the corner and was met with Kami. He had his arms crossed and a worried but calm face."Hey, Kami. I guess you also thought we should talk. Huh? But why so secretive, Kat knows were friends.. You're also his friend." I said and looked down awkward and let out a stiffened chuckle.

"Yeah." He said, took out his phone and started scrolling. I raised one eyebrow. He frowned as he stopped scrolling, klicking on something, and took a breath before he started.

He flipped his phone around and shoved it in my face. "A rumor going around about us. We have to tell our boyfriends about what happened before it reaches them. I know for a fact that you haven't told Bakugo, and I haven't told Hanta either. What do we do?" He said as he showed me a twitter acount, a post on the board, titeled 'Cheaters or no?'. Following with 'First graders, Kirishima and Kaminari unfaithful to their partners? Did they cheat with the help of the other?'

Great. That's exactly what we needed, absolutely perfect. I frowned and sighed. "I have no idea what to do other than to just tell them the truth or just bluntly lie and deny it." Kirishima tapped his chin in thought. "We should tell them before they hear anything. Also.. I think I know who started it." 

There was a bright flash of light, coming from behind Denki. It was too dark to see who it was, but I could clearly see it was a short girl. "Ochako Uraraka." I said in a voice full of hate.

He blinked. "That short, preppy girl with brown hair?"

"No, not really. But I saw her hiding behind a bush after the fire alarm went off today. She was talking with some guy." He said. The sound of a notification filled the air around us, and we looked at each other then got out our phones.

The bright screen blinded me as I tapped in the password. I went to twitter and checked the message. My eyes widened as I saw a picture. I looked at Kami again and his eyes widened.

A picture was posted on twitter of us, the angle making it look like we were kissing.