Chapter 6

Bakugo POV.

I felt small, tender kisses across my forehead and eyes. I frown and open my eyes to see Eijiro press his lips over my face. I smile and capture his lips with mine.

"Guess who came here to give you something." Eijiro said breaking the kiss, looking me in the eyes. "Ehh. I don't know. Some student?" I ask with a confused look. "Well. Technically yeah." He said looking away from me and at the wall. "What? Is it someone I know?" I drop the smile that was lingering on my face. "Yeah, according to her. You went to the same school. Her name's Jiro Kyoka."

My eyes widened and a big smile came to sight. "Are you serious! Why didn't you wake me up!?" I push him off me and to my phone. "Uuh.. She.. came with a letter.. It's on my desk." Eiji said pointing to the convolute on his desk.

I picked it up and open it eagerly. I read the little paper.

'Dear Softsuki.

I was chosen to come to this school at the last minute. I wanted to surprise you, so I kept it to myself. Please don't be mad at me. And I got a new phone so I lost your number. I settled for the letter and a quest for your dorm.

I've met some cool people in the summer and found out that some of them also go here. They are everyone in the music category along with me, except one though. I know that you aren't in this category, but was wondering if you would come down to the Recording Hall. It's several rooms In that hall. It's for recording, rehearsals, instruments ect.

Maybe you could show us some of your music skills and maybe join our group. Like a band or something, a little free time hobby if you will. Stop by the hall sometime. (It's in the basement. For sound isolation and all that.)

Love, Headphones / Kyoka.'

"Who is she anyway?" Eijiro said in a jealous type of voice. I ran to my shoes. "Where are you going? Are you going to her?" Putting the shoes on I got my phone. I ignored what he asked, to exited to see Kyoka again. I just heard his mistake and corrected him. "They." And I stormed out the door with a smile plastered on my features.

As I read, the already big smile on my face grew bigger.

"Who is she anyway?" He asked rudely. I didn't answer. No need to be so rude, damn. Now you can think about what you've done. I instead ran to my shoes. "Where are you going? Are you going to her?" His jealous ass. He isn't usually the jealous boyfriend, he loves it when I make friends.

I looked up and huffed out. "Yes. And?" In a determined and protective tone.

"Damn."

Third POV.

Wow.. he left.

He forgot his glasses... The only thing that makes it possible for him to see... he is practically blind without... How could he forget them? .. How did he even read the letter? Kirishima facepalm. He got up and out the door with the gasses in hand, making sure he took the dorm cards with, both of them.

Bakugo ran trough the halls and big crowds, making it hard to keep an eye on him for Kiri. He stopped when he ran into someone, fastly brushing himself off. He asked for directions and ran to where he pointed. He ran through several rooms. Until he slowed down near a hall belonging to Music, he saw a few people walk in. Katsuki walked to them. "Excuse me? Is this the Recording Hall?"

"Yup. This is for recording. Are you looking for something?" A guy with black, long hair and black clothes answered. "Yeah. I'm looking for a friend, Jiro Kyoka?" Kirishima stood around the corner, suddely hesitant to walk over.

"Yes, I know her. Jiro's in the second room on the right. I'm Tokoyami Fumikage, I'll show you the way." Kiri carefully followed them with a great distance. "I'm Bakugo Katsuki."

As they opened the door and went in, Eijiro could hear people playing on their instruments. The door closed and the sounds disappeared. He tip toed to the door. Why did I tip toe?.. The rooms are sound proof. I thought and leaned into the door, allthough to no help.

Bakugo looked around after Kyoka. A dude with yellow hair playing on a electric guitar, he smirked and winked at him. The guitar was black with yellow lightning streaks on it, and beside him was another guy was sitting on a beanbag. A gigantic cello beside him, completely focused. looking at a music sheet.

Tokoyami walked up to the little stage in the back, many guitars on the walls, other instruments laying in their bags. A pair of drumsticks laid still on a table, Baku picked them up and smiled.

"You're already ready to play, I see. Didn't think you would come over this fast." He whipped his head around, facing his friend. He immediately scooped her into his arms in a little hug. Letting go from the hug, he chuckled. "You asked me if I would show some of my music skills, so.. I can do that. If you still want." I said, doing a trick with the drumsticks.

"Oh, ok, you show off. Go on.. Wait, where are your glasses, bro? You can't see shit."