chapter 2

Bakugo POV

We walked in to the big hall, filled with what looked like 1000 students, and a person I assume is a teacher. We stood with the rest of the crowd, little ways to the back of the room, to listen. The doors slam shut with a big boom and the teacher growls, making the others go quiet.

"Hello, everyone. I'm Shota Aizawa, a teacher for those of you in martial arts and.. a few more.

I am being forced to give you information about the upcoming days. Listen, I'm not going to say this twice. All of your classes will start in a week, you'll get time to pack out and find your way around the grounds. You will also get a room in the dormitory just behind the school. You will live there for the rest of this year and the next. you wont be swiching buildings next year, so make customize it to your need.

All your stuff have been placed in the dorms. You will get a text message about your dorm number and your schedule. You will also have a roommate that will be living with you. They are chosen at random, and there will be no changes whatsoever. So if you don't get along you can shove it up your ass." He said through a little megaphone. Just great. I have a fucking roommate?

Kirishima POV.

This is going to be so cool! I wonder who my roommate will be! "If you have any questions, you obviously didn't listen to what I just said. Now, there's a few teachers outside ready to show you the way to the dormitory. They will answer your stupid questions." Aizawa said, slowly melting to the ground into a yellow... cocoon?

People rushed out of the doors, clogging it up. Me and Katsuki stood watching, waiting for it to clear out.

A teacher with yellow hair showed us the way to our dorm. "Ok! Here we are, the dormitory! I'm Hizashi Yamada or more known as Mic, I am one of the teachers for those who are in music! I'm exited to see all you talented youngsters in the upcoming classes!" Yamada yelled with a lot of energy.

"I don't think Shota told you, but the whole of this years class 1, meaning you, will be living in here. So if you have any friends in a year older, you won't find them here. The dorms have 6 floors, with 7 rooms on each. Now, follow me."

Baku tugged on my arm. Yamada showed us to a room named 'the common room'.

My phone vibrated and pinged. I reached for it and saw a text from the school. "It's our dorm numbers. We should look for them. Mine's on fourth floor." Kat said reading the text. "Hm, yeah. Mine too." I said with a smile. "Lets go then." He said taking my hand. I smile letting my self be dragged.

"Here, this is my dorm." Katsuki said stopping in front of a door. "Witch number is it?" I ask. "423." He says looking at me, pushing up his glasses. "Looks like we'll be roomies!" I say putting on my brightest smile. "Awesome." Katsuki said, a tint of pink on his face. There was a card reader beside the locked door. We didn't get anything to open it.

Kat lifted his phone up to the card reader, we heard a little click and the door opened. "Hm. There was a little QR code at the end of the text." Baku said. He walked inside looking for the lights. It was a pair of cards on the table right beside the door. Those must be for the door for later.

Above them were two switches, I looked around the room, still dark. I tried one button, and the master lamp swelled with light. 

Third POV.

It was a big room with one bathroom to share. It was two beds on each side of the room with black closets and bedside tables beside them. It was multiple boxes placed on each side of the room, ready to get opened.

Both looked at each other and to the beds. Kirishima pulled out his bed, and went behind to push it together with the other. He stopped in the middle of the room, doing the same with bakugo's bed, making one big bed to share.

Bakugo nodded to himself, pleased with the outcome. I can't wait to cuddle in that. He thought. He walked to one of the boxes and took out picture frames, laying them on the bed with his camera.

Kirishima started on the nearest box to him. Taking out books and pieces of paper. Filling it was scribbled words all over them, obviously belonging to the blond. He looked over to the male, who was on his second box. He reached inside and took out a frame, dragging his fingers over it.

"Whatcha got there?" Kirishima said interested. He went over to Bakugo, leaning over his shoulder resting his hands on Bakugo's hips. It was a picture of them when they went to the same school. It was taken a month into their relationship, their newfound love still fresh in mind.

Bakugo didn't say anything, just looked at the photo. Kirishima glanced at Bakugo as the boy swallowed thickly. All these emotions floating in his eyes.

kirishima, not knowing what to do, hugged him, digging his face into his lovers shoulder. "Hey, are you ok?" He said in a soft and loving tone. Bakugo still looked at the photo. "Yeah..."

"What are you thinking about?" Bakugo lifted his head. "Just.. that I had to leave you. When I moved.." he trailed off. He thought back to the days before he left. The endless days spent once he arrived.

He shook his head and put the picture down. He put music on the speaker. Kirishima's eyes followed his every step with love and understanding.

Kirishima wasn't like everyone else; he didn't force him to talk about it. He told him they could take it at their own pace. There was no need to rush anything, it would only turn worse if so.

Bakugo was also different, but more and I society kind of way. Where he took several months almost years to make friends. He took two years to be friends with Mina, and it was actually more like she finally was able to befriend him.

He never took the initiative to talk to anyone. So for most of the time he was alone. Moving to a new town definitely did not help, but he also definitely made some not friends.

...

Time went by fast as they packed out all the boxes they had. It was dark out and they were both tired. Kirishima looked at the time reading 21.47

"Should we just go to sleep?" He asked. *sigh*

"Katsuki?" He looked at Bakugo who was already knocked out on the bed. He was half sitting up and about to fall out. He helped him lie down and spread a blanket over him. Kissing his cheek, taking the glasses off his sleeping face, he went to his own side, soon falling asleep.