Chapter 12

Aoyama POV. 

She smiled while puting, expexting an answer, not letting it go for any reason.

"Uh.." Think of something quick.! 

"Uhm. Mineta told me he thinks that Bakugo actually is a girl. That he's transgender. 'Cause he, uhm, has many feminine traits. And he heard some girls talk about how cute he was and that he could be a girl with some minor changes." releaved I remember Mineta actually telling me something like that. 

Please, I hope that would get her off my back. "Though that's most likely not to be true. If it was true I surely would've known it by now." I add, with confidence, doing a hair flip to make it seem real. 

Her smile falters a little. "Yeah, that wasn't really what I was looking for, but thanks for the info about Kirishima!" She said as she stood up and disappeared into the crowds again. I just sit here, thinking about what just happened. I pray her plans die in a ditch.. together with her, damn witch.

I look up and meet the eyes belonging to my boyfriend, walking towards me. He sat down beside me and I franticly look around to see if she was looking at us. I didn't want her to know if she was going to be a bitch about it. 

"Hey baby. What was that about?" I looked at him and smiled. "Oh, nothing, don't worry, but are you aware 'Raka's homeophobic?" I said back and hugged him. "What? What happened?" I hesitated. "Well, you see.."

Third POV.

Aoyama told his boyfriend about Uraraka as she skipped over to some of the other classes and spread the so called truth. She just needed to wait for it to reach Bakugo, then let it play out before her eyes. 

Kirishima and the others were laughing their asses off. Bakugo could feel a pair of eyes on him and shivered. He skooted closer to his boyfriend and Kiri looked down at him. "Hey, what's wrong?" He said as the others also saw how uncomfortable Bakugo suddenly became. "Someone's looking at us." He said looking around, trying to find them. 

Kirishima frowned and looked around. "Are you sure?" He couldn't see anyone. "I don't know. I just felt someone staring at me." He said. Kirishima shrugged it off, just his boyfriend being paranoid as usual.