Chapter 3

(Warning: slight smut - They are over 16!)

Kirishima POV.

I stare at the ceiling. I had just woken up by Katsuki moving in his sleep. I was laying there for maybe three minutes. What's the time anyway? .. damn.. 02.06.

I turned to look at him, his eyes going from relaxed to squeezed together to trying to hold them open. Then closing them all together, trying to escape to dreamland again.

Neither of us were falling asleep. I turn around to face Katsuki, knowing he won't go back to sleep now that he was awakened.

"Do you wanna cuddle?" He opened his eyes with a little smile on his face. I wrapped my arms around him, and squeezed tight.

Third POV.

They relaxed, Kirishima holding Bakugo in his arms. Bakugo used his boyfriends shoulder as a pillow. Kirishima almost fell asleep when Bakugo started talking..or..more like mumbled. "Hey Eiji?" "Hm. Yeah, what is it?" He tightened his grip on the male. "You know... I love you.. " Bakugo yawned. He was trying hard to stay awake. ".. Do.. do you..." He went silent. Kirishima looked down in at his sleeping face.

He stared, shocked by the sudden confession. They had never really said 'I love you', so this took him off guard. "Of course I.. I love you too, so much." He whispered, squeezing the boy more. He smiled slightly in his sleep.

He laid there for a while, admiring Bakugo's features. His cheeks chubby, kiri's shoulder smushing them up.

Kirishima POV.

Kats looked so peaceful when he slept. It looked like nothing could disturb him. He looked as cute as ever with his face all squished together.

Thousands of thoughts flew trough my mind, one sticking out. How have I become so lucky?

(Next morning time skip)

Third POV.

The sun was shining through the light, grey curtains. Several noises from outside their room; people getting up, heading over to the kitchen for breakfast.

Kirishima had Bakugo in a close hug, pressing him securely against his chest.

None of them had woken up yet. Neither of them had an alarm set for this day. A loud bang on the door, someone was being pushed against it, made Bakugo stir.

Bakugo POV.

I open my eyes, seeing nothing but black. I lift my face a little and I'm face to face with Eijiro's chest. I look up at his resting eyes. He hasn't waken up yet, huh?

I untrue our legs and sit up carefully, as to not wake him. I grab my phone to look at the time.

"We should go get breakfast- or early lunch? Brunch? Before the hall fills with people." I say to myself.

Large crowds makes me feel gross.

I look over at Eijiro, a content smile on my lips, just admiring his soft face.

"Enjoying the view, kitty?" Eijiro says with a smirk. Ei props himself up from his laying position. His arms snaking around my waist from behind and his face in the crook of my neck.

I just relax as he hugs me. I stare down at his hands and say nothing. He suddenly starts to kiss down my neck and I sigh. He usually does this when I'm upset.