Returning to the real world

5 minutes after Mahiru disappeared, Mikan started to glitch out and then disappear. Then did Fuyuhiko. 

"woah guess it's my turn...oh that tickles" he said before he disappeared completely. Then after another 5 minutes Peko started glitching out and so on.

After about half an hour, Gundham, Nagito and Kazuichi were left. 

"Wow I can't believe it, I wonder what the real world looks like. I've forgotten completely" Nagito said practically skipping around. 

"What if we get our old memories back and not our new ones" Kazuichi said worried. He turned to Gundham looking more pale than ever. 

"I'm sure that won't be the case" Gundham replied playing with Kazuichi's hair. Gundham then felt an odd sensation. Like something or someone took all his problems off his back. He felt lighter and happier. He then realised, he was disappearing to. "My dark prince just in case we forget I want you to know that I love you, forev-" He was cut off by a blinding white light and the feeling of flying through the air. He screwed his eyes shut before being shaken violently 

"Gundham its Ibuki are you alive?" He opened his eyes very slowly to see Ibuki and this tall blonde guy standing over him. He slowly got up and rubbed his head. This place was strange, like it was from the future.

"I'm Byakuya Togami welcome to the real world" the guy said bitterly, "Makoto how many more people are there to do?"

"Only 2 more" Yelled Makoto.

Another 5 minutes had passed and Nagito woke up. While Hajime ran to his side, Gundham stayed by Kazuichi. Ugh of course he's the last one they choose to wake up he thought to himself. 

"Woah check out this guy...the mastermind must have really hated him" Makoto said talking to Kyoko.

"I agree, even in our killing game no execution was much like this. Wonder what he did or didn't do" Where they talking about Kazuichi? 

"This is going to take a lot of power. Seeing as we struggled with the last one, who knows how this one will go. I don't know if we can get him out" the boy said again. Gundham, now really worried, got up and walked towards them.

"Excuse me but I overheard you guys saying that may not be able to get Kazuichi out, what does that mean?" Gundham asked as he felt the colour fade from his face. 

"Oh it's none of your concern, it's ours" Kyoko said not taking her eyes off the screen.

"But it is my concern, Kazuichi is my boyfriend, you don't expect me to leave him here if you guys can't get him out" Gundham cried out.

"That's exactly what we expect" Kyoko said now getting angry. Makoto must have noticed the anger and fear in Gundham's eyes as he immediately said:

"Don't worry though we will get him out. It just might take...longer than expected" Gundham gave one look over at the pods and saw one beaming a light green colour. He sighed as he went outside the door and into the outside world. 

Woah

It was like a bomb went off, no multiple bombs. All the buildings had been completely destroyed and the sky was a blood red colour. There were bricks everywhere on the ground and he saw some fires in the distance. He saw Nagito and Hajime sat down on some rubble. Well if it's going to take them a while to get Kazuichi out I may as well go talk to them.

"What are you guys doing?" Gundham asked as he approached the two boys.

"We found a skeleton, we're waiting on Mikan to see if she can tell who it was" Hajime replied whilst putting Nagito's hair up in different hairstyles.