It was all my fault

Fuyuhiko stared at the terrified Kazuichi standing in the doorway. He observed the terror in his eyes. It looked delicious and if he made it, he could have them all to himself. 

"Kazuichi I-it's not what it looks like" said Fuyuhiko who was trying to make it seem like he was worried. Kazuichi just stood there. It took a minute but it all started to sink in.

"YOU MONSTER" Kazuichi yelled after a full minute of silence. "HOW COULD YOU" Fuyuhiko walked towards the trembling guy and put his hands on his shoulders. "GET OFF ME" he yelled pushing him off. 

"Let me explain..." Fuyuhiko whispered. He came behind Kazuichi and pushed him into the room. Kazuichi had a full glimpse of Sonia's body and he started crying. Her beautiful face was all broken up by blood and fear. She had nothing to do with what was going on between the two boys and yet she still died. She died because of me thought Kazuichi, this is all my fault

"You are mine forever" Fuyuhiko spoke up. Kazuichi turned around. Fuyuhiko stood there with a knife he used to finish off Sonia. "You will be mine and help me hide the body. You build a robot version of her but don't make it look like a robot, make her look real and-"

"And what if I refuse?" Kazuichi asked. Fuyuhiko smirked 

"Let's just say that if you refuse hamster chan with be dancing with the devil" He laughed as he pulled the knife to his throat. Kazuichi started crying even more. He had two choices; Be trapped with Fuyuhiko forever or let Gundham die. Fuyuhiko walked over to Kazuichi and asked "So what's it going to be, my love?"

"OK FINE..I'll help you.." Kazuichi said "Just don't hurt him" Fuyuhiko smirked once more

"That's all I needed to hear" He kissed Kazuichi on the lips and that's when Kazuichi managed to grab a glass with flowers in and smashed it over Fuyuhiko's head. As he stumbled backwards Kazuichi ran out of the room and towards his cottage. When he looked behind him before opening his door, he saw Fuyuhiko running towards him. It was dark but Kazuichi could make out the silhouette of a small man running at him. He opened the door and slammed it closed, locking it immediately. 

"Heh you think you can run from me?" Fuyuhiko whispered as he started breaking down the door. He did it quietly so no one else would hear. Kazuichi looked around frantically looking for something to protect himself with. He was strong but nothing in his room could protect him. He then remembered he left his wrench in the supermarket. If he could somehow break into it and retrieve his wrench, he could knock Fuyuhiko out and tie him back up. He ran towards his window and climbed out. As soon as he got out, Fuyuhiko managed to break the door down completely and must have realised Kazuichi got out as he ran out and ran towards the side of the cottage.

"Come on Kazuichi...if you come back now I might not kill you" he laughed. Kazuichi hated his laugh and he hated him. He bolted towards the supermarket with Fuyuhiko trailing behind in sight. He got to the supermarket and to his luck, the doors were unlocked. He ran in and went straight to the freezers were he saw and picked up his wrench from the floor. 

STAB

He felt a massive pain in his arm as a knife was pulled out of it. Fuyuhiko caught up with him. He fell over and was backed up against the wall. 

"Come on just do as I say and you can live" Fuyuhiko giggled. Disgusting 

"NO I WILL NEVER DO AS YOU SAY I AM MY OWN PERSON AND I CAN MAKE MY OWN CHOICES IN LIFE YOU BIT- OWW" Fuyuhiko in his anger threw a tin of beans at him 

"if I cant have you.." he said slowly walking up to Kazuichi and kneeling in front of him. He put his hand on his chin and smiled. "No one can" He lifted the knife and 

Time skip ((like I'm going to reveal what happens now, there's a trail for that))

Gundham felt sick. He got up and rubbed his stomach. He wasn't hungry but his stomached ached as if it was hungry. He quickly put on his clothes and headed out the door. He turned to his right to see Nagito and Hajime looking in Kazuichi's cottage. 

"What's going on?" He said as he walked up to them. He peered inside to see Kazuichi's door broken down but Kazuichi was no where to be seen. "GAH" he screamed. Panic started to flood his body. What was going on? Where was Kazuichi? He wasn't dead was he? He didn't realise it but he had fallen to the floor and was snapped back into reality when Nagito tried lifting him up.

"We should go alert the others and go find Kazuichi" Hajime suggested. Just as he said that Akane and Chiaki came out of Sonia's room. Akane was crying her eyes out while Chiaki just looked upset.  "Why are you crying?" Hajime asked

"SOMEONE FUCKING MURDERED SONIA THAT'S WHY I'M CRYING" she half yelled half sobbed. The three boys rushed to see the princess's dead body, up against the wall. They saw the smashed glass flower pot and the mess everywhere. 

Ding dong dong ding "A body has been discovered"

 Gundham couldn't take it. He ran around, desperately trying to find his lover. He checked everywhere. About an hour later he came back with no luck. Sadden, he walked to the restaurant 1 of 2 places he hadn't checked. As he opened the door he saw Hiyoko, Nagito, Hajime, Mikan and Ibuki huddled over one table. 

"Oh your lover decided to show up, it's about time" Hiyoko said. Ibuki and Mikan moved out of the way and Gundham saw Kazuichi sat there drinking some sort of tea. 

"Oh my dark prince" He ran up to Kazuichi and gave him a massive hug. Kazuichi was bruised and had a lot of cuts on him. "What fiend did this to you" 

"Fuyuhiko..." replied Kazuichi shaking. Gundham gritted his teeth. He had gone too far this time. 

"H-hang on I have a q-question." Mikan shyly said "I-if we found Sonia's d-dead body then h-how come the investigating t-thing d-didn't go off"

"I can answer that!" Monokuma said as he popped out of no where "There is still one more dead person you have to find before we can start the investigation and trail" He disappeared without giving any more information. 

"Heh so another person has died, great" Hiyoko sighed. 

"Who can it be, Ibuki wants to know" Ibuki jumped up

"Well I haven't seen Nekomaru or Fuyuhiko today" Chiaki piped up

"Then let's go find them shall we?" Gundham said clutching onto Kazuichi's hand.

Time skip ((mainly because I can't wait to write out the trail))

The last place everyone checked was the supermarket. They opened the door and saw Nekomaru knelt down over a dead Fuyuhiko. 

Ding dong dong ding "A body has been discovered. Now then, after a certain amount of time has passed, the class trail will begin!"