Trail pt 2

Kazuichi: "W-what?"

Hajime: "Yes I believe the killer is you Kazuichi Souda"

Gundham: "You fiend, where's your evidence"

Hajime: "When we first found Fuyuhiko's body, Kazuichi pointed out the head injury."

Gundham: "And your point being mortal?"

Hajime: "How did he know the injury was there if he hadn't approached the body yet. An injury like that would have only been seen right up close"

Kazuichi: "W-wait no you g-got it all wrong"

Hajime: "And isn't it strange that Kazuichi just so happened to wake up at the back of the supermarket?"

Kazuichi: ". . ."

Hajime: "And let's not forget that Souda didn't show up until mid-day. He could have been hiding evidence"

Gundham: "I..I cannot believe these lies, Kazuichi wouldn't hurt anyone"

Chiaki: "Apart from the fact that he's threatened to many times..." 

Flashback

Kazuichi turned to face Byakuya and leaped at him. He looked him dead in the eye and said "You ever say that again and I'll slit your throat making you drown in your own blood then throw your remains into a pool of acid and then feed it TO YOUR FAMILY"

Flashback ended

Gundham: "Some simple words can not define a person, he had every right to be angry at him."

Akane: "And seeing as we're talking about Kazuichi, isn't it strange how quite he's been"

Nagito: "I agree, Kazuichi is always so talkative during trails but now, he's quiet like a mouse"

Gundham: "I can not agree with you guys there is-"

Hiyoko: "oh shut up hamster man, you like the rest of us know that Kazuichi is the culprit. He even told you himself"

Gundham: "Lies what are you on about young one"

Hiyoko: "I overheard your conversation with Kazuichi a few minutes after we found Fuyuhiko's body."

Nekomaru: "And NOW you're telling us?"

Hiyoko: "Meh I forgot"

Flashback 2

Gundham picked himself up after roughly examining the body. Mikan turned towards everyone else and announced:

"It seems like Fuyuhiko has a few new bruises and cuts on his arms and face. He has a stab wound in his stomach and his head is slightly caved in" Everyone looked round, disgusted. Even though Fuyuhiko tried to break up Kazuichi and Gundham several times, the killer didn't have to go that far on making sure he was dead. While everyone was talking about it, Kazuichi had dragged Gundham into another room. 

"What's wrong my dark prince?" Gundham asked while stroking Kazuichi's hair. Kazuichi looked off. like he was ill. He looked up and Gundham and hugged him while crying. "Hey what's gotten you all upset, this wasn't you-"

"You don't understand I'm the one who killed Fuyuhiko" Kazuichi sobbed "And now I'm going to die or be forced to watch all of you die and I just I-" He looked up at his boyfriend. Gundham looked at him back, he had feared this was the reason why Kazuichi pulled him into the room. Gundham just stood there, looking down at the floor. 

"Don't worry my dark prince, I'll make everyone believe something different and then you can live"

"But then because of me another 8 people die and your one of those 8 people" Gundham thought about this and said

"It's ok my dark prince, you're forgetting I can come back from the dead as part of my powers" He gave Kazuichi a kiss and they exited the room.

Flashback 2 ended

Gundham: "Fiends all of you fiends fiends fiends"

Hajime: "Stop it Gundham, we all know it's Kazuichi now why do you keep trying to hide it."

Hiyoko: "Even that loser isn't saying anything to deny these claims. He knows his worthless life is about to end, hurry and except it like that worthless piece of trash did"

Gundham: "shut up..shut up...shut up shut up SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUP FIENDS FIENDS FIENDS THE LOT OF YOU" 

They all looked towards Gundham who started crying

Kazuichi: "I'm sorry everyone..."

Akane: "Why did you kill Sonia she had nothing to do with your rivalry"

Kazuichi: "I didn't like I said before I saw Fuyuhiko kill her. The ending is the only part of the story that is a lie"

Nekomaru: "Then what really happened?"

Kazuichi: "After I whacked Fuyuhiko around the head, I was 99% sure I murdered him. I panicked so I stabbed him with his knife and placed his hand on it to make it look like suicide. I thought it would be too suspicious if I went back to my dorm so I crashed out behind the shop."

Monokuma: "Wow this class trial is going in every direction possible. Murder suicide, Gundham or Kazuichi what next a flying monkey?" 

Gundham" . . ."

Hajime: "I think we're ready to vote now"

Gundham: "Wait what no we aren't...we.."

Monokuma: "aww ok. Now can everyone use the lever on your left to vote for you think the blackened. Will you make the right choice or the dreadfully wrong choice. What's it gonna be what's it gonna beeeee."

Gundham: "Hang on...WAIT NO"

They all voted Kazuichi and they were all

wrong 

Joking they got it right