The first few promises

Safe. That's all Kazuichi felt. He had his head buried into Gundham's scarf. Nothing could ruin this calm, relaxing moment. Kazuichi and Gundham had been dating for a few days now but they didn't want anyone to know about it. The only other people besides them that knew was Ibuki and Fuyuhiko.

"We should probably get up now, My dark prince."

Kazuichi kept playing that line in his head before gradually saying 

"Fine I'm up I'm up."

 His face was still warm. It had only been the night beforehand where they witnessed the first execution. Teruteru. How could someone kill someone else that early in a killing game. He turned to face Gundham and frowned. 

"What seems to be the matter? You seem troubled" whispered Gundham

"Oh it's nothing.." replied Kazuichi "I just don't get why someone like you wan-" 

THUMP THUMP THUMP

"HEY YOU LAZY FUCKS GET UP WE'RE WAITING ON YOU!" Fuyuhiko was outside banging on the door. 

"OK GIVE US A SECOND WE ONLY JUST GOT UP" Yelled Kazuichi. He grabbed some clothes and headed for the bathroom. By the time he got out, Gundham was already dressed. Kazuichi looked at him and then blushed 

"Come my dark prince, we should go get some food" exclaimed Gundham. He grabbed onto Kazuichi's arm and dragged him towards the diner. When they got inside they found Sonia talking to Chiaki, Akane eating her heart out and the others dotted around talking to each other

"Gundham!" Both Kazuichi and Gundham turned around to see Sonia running at Gundham with her arms in the air. She jumped onto him and gave him a giant hug, which upset Kazuichi, and she gave him a kiss on his cheek. Fuyuhiko looked over towards Kazuichi who was very clearly hurt. 

"How's my favourite hamster boy doing" Cheered out Sonia as she ruffled Gundham's hair up. Gundham glanced over at Kazuichi before announcing:

"I'm fine I've just come here with this pink haired mortal to get some food." Even though Kazuichi knew Gundham didn't mean to call him a mortal and was only doing it to hide their secret, it still hurt. He was just about to speak up when Gundham shot him a look. Even though it was his idea, Kazuichi sort of wanted to tell everyone their secret. It would get Sonia to shut up and stop being so clingy. After they had gotten some food, Gundham and Kazuichi went towards to beach. Whenever someone came near they pretended to be arguing. 

"Ugh I don't think I can do this act much longer my dark prince" Gundham frowned at Kazuichi as Mahiru walked past with Peko. He knew why Kazuichi didn't want people to know they were together but he thought this was stupid. Especially as Hajime Hinata and Nagito Komaeda were gay. But he might not know that thought Gundham. 

"Gundham, you promised you would keep us a secret. Besides I'm not sure if I want EVERYONE to know. I can trust Fuyuhiko and Ibuki as they're my closest friends but the rest...I just-" Kazuichi was cut off by the sound of the Monokuma alarm. They had so much fun out here they didn't realise how dark and late it got. Kazuichi looked at Gundham, shivering

"Come on my dark prince let us go back to my cottage where we can get some sleep. Besides we don't want to freeze the death or get in trouble with Monokuma." Gundham was right, it was very chilly. Kazuichi walked over to Gundham then the both of them hurried over to Tanaka's cottage, while Gundham had his arm tightly wrapped around Kazuichi. 

 T i m e    S k i p    T o     T h e     N e x t    D a y

As Gundham entered the dinning hall the next morning, the first thing he saw was Souda trying to flirt with Sonia. It seemed like Souda is pretty good at acting as he was talking to Sonia as if he was actually interested in her. What if he does actually like her? Gundham shot a quick look at them and was about to go towards them when he felt something hit his back. He tripped and fell down and looked up to find Ibuki on him. 

"Heh Ibuki thought you could take my weight oh Gundham the forbidden one" She snickered. 

"Mortal if you try that again I will send you to the pits of hell." Gundham was obviously angry because Ibuki had jumped on him but he was more angry about the fact that Souda was laughing in the corner of his eye. It's ok he's just faking it. Unlike his past thought, he wasn't able to control his emotions

"Oh so you think this is funny pink haired mortal," He walked over to Kazuichi and Sonia "Well if you keep laughing like that I will tie you up to a lamp post, set you ablaze and use your stuff as fuel for the fire!" Fuck thought Gundham. He had let his anger out and was forced to watch the colour drain for Kazuichi's face. Oh how desperately he wanted to hug him and repeat on how sorry he was, but he knew he couldn't. While Kazuichi watched him, shaking, Gundham picked up a plate of pancakes and headed towards his cottage. Sonia had also gotten up to follow him.

"Dude you ok? You look so shaken up." Fuyuhiko whispered to Kazuichi but nothing came out of Kazuichi's mouth. "next time I see him, I'm slapping him" Fuyuhiko muttered under his breath. Kazuichi zoned out. Why did Gundham snap like that? Did he do something wrong? Was his acting too real? He sighed, got up and headed towards the door. He didn't want to stay here but he didn't want to go see Gundham. He just decided that he would go back to his cottage and go back to sleep.