Truth or Dare?

Author: ((I'd just like to say the next few event are totally made up like in an AU. I haven't gotten past the first trail yet in Danganronpa V2 and I forgot to mention it in the last chapter. And Gundham and Kazuichi have been dating for a week, so yea Au just thought you should know))

Kazuichi got a good few hours of sleep before being violently woken up by Ibuki. 

"Hey, Chiaki is hosting a fun game of truth or dare and Ibuki has been sent to go get you!" she said chirpily. Kazuichi looked at the clock. Hmm 2pm he thought "Come on get up!"

"Ok fine I'm up ill ready in just a second, Could you wait outside?" Giggled Kazuichi. Ibuki nodded and left the room. Kazuichi then proceeded to fix up his hair and his outfit. About 3 minutes later he was ready to go. They then both half ran half walked to the beach. Once they arrived, Ibuki forcefully put Kazuichi next to Gundham. Kazuichi was still upset about the mini fight they had earlier but he soon realised that he couldn't stay mad at Gundham forever. Little did Kazuichi know that after this simple game of Truth Or Dare, his life was about to get a little more dramatic. 

"Ok I'll start," announced Mahiru "Hiyoko truth or dare?"

"hmm truth" Hiyoko happily said back. Mahiru was the only person Hiyoko was actually nice to. 

"Ok hmm... Do you have a crush on somebody here?" Mahiru and everyone else on the island knew for a fact that Hiyoko had some feelings towards Mahiru

"Oh umm I do have feelings for someone.." she said quietly "But I'm not telling any of you pigs here"

The game carried on with these questions and dares being shot out. They had been here for half an hour now but no one had asked Kazuichi the famous words of Truth or dare but he didn't mind. He zoned out, just for a minute when he suddenly came back to reality after Gundham had nudged his shoulder.

"Huh?" Kazuichi asked 

"Kazuichi, Fuyuhiko has just asked you truth or dare" 

"Oh sorry yea umm dare?" As soon as the word "dare" left his mouth Kazuichi knew he would regret saying that. 

"I dare you to kiss Gundham" Everyone let out a gasp. Gundham had hidden his face in his scarf and Kazuichi felt his face getting hotter. 

"W-what if I refuse?" asked Kazuichi 

"Hmm..." Chiaki scratched her head, "If you refuse you'll have to do everyone's washing for week. Oh and you will have to be everyone's slave and tidy their rooms" Kazuichi face got even redder. He was not prepared to go that far in order to keep their relationship a secret. They had only been dating a week and their attempt to keep it a secret had already failed. He looked over at Gundham then at Fuyuhiko and then at everyone else. 

"Oh fuck it they were bound to find out anyway" Kazuichi and everyone else turned to Gundham. Gundham grabbed hold off Kazuichi's chin and pulled him in for a kiss. Time seemed as if it had slowed down. A million thoughts rushed through Kazuichi's mind as the two boys lips touched. A matter of seconds felt like minutes to Kazuichi. He closed his eyes and after a good 10 seconds he pulled away. He felt his face burning. Everyone around them (excluding Sonia and Fuyuhiko) was cheering. Gundham put his arms around Kazuichi and whispered:

"see I told you they wouldn't care if you were gay or not." Kazuichi looked up and saw Gundham smiling. 

"Wait so you're gay? and you've been in a relationship with Gundham this entire time? Wait does that mean you faked liking me, Kazuichi?" Sonia asked. The two boys looked at her. Her sparkle in her eyes had disappeared and she looked quite angry.

"Umm yea sorry Sonia I just...I didn't want a repeat of middle school so I faked liking you to seem normal. I'm sorry if I took it too far..." Kazuichi looked at the ground, ashamed. Sonia scoffed as she got up and stormed away. Though only Gundham seemed to notice. 

"Let's play a different game!" said Hajime trying to lighten up the mood. So for the next hour or two they played a bunch of different games. 

Meanwhile in Sonia's cottage, Sonia started throwing things around and breaking things. "gah I thought I stood a chance with Gundham. How stupid of me... what if i.." she glanced over at the knife lying down on her table. Yes she would just kill off Kazuichi and then she would have Gundham all to herself. And no one would find Kazuichi's body because she would have burned it and started a rumour that Kazuichi had escaped. It was the perfect plan.

Wait 

Gundham was always with Kazuichi though. it seemed like the only time they weren't together was when one of them went to the toilet and that's hardly enough time to murder someone and hide their body so that they could burn it later. She had to think of a plan

Fuyuhiko's POV

I can't believe I suggested they should kiss. I'm such an idiot. These thoughts kept running in Fuyuhiko's mind. He had feelings for Kazuichi and got insanely jealous when he found out they were dating. He just built a deeper hole for himself to climb out of. He thought of ways he could break them up. A rumour? no they would probably be one of those cringey tv couples that go Us AgAinSt ThE wOrLd. He could always get Peko to kill off Gundham. That could work but he knew that would break Souda and possibly destroy the chances of love they may or may not have. Then he had a sudden idea. He saw how Sonia stomped off when Gundham and Kazuichi kissed. Maybe she could help him in some way Yes the plan was perfect. He just had to talk to Sonia and convince her to work with him. He knew he could convince people with ease so this would be a piece of cake. Sonia could have Gundham and Fuyuhiko could have Kazuichi.