"I don't trust you anymore"

The next morning Kazuichi woke up to his pillow being wet. He couldn't quite remember why he was crying but he was. Something about Gundham he thought to himself as his brain tried to remember the event of last night.  He took a shower and put on his clothes. He felt something in his pocket and pulled out a piece of paper. Now he had remembered everything. He started crying uncontrollably as he looked at the picture on last time. After 10 minutes he wiped away his tears and headed for the restaurant.

"Wow Kazuichi you look terrible, tell Ibuki what's wrong." Kazuichi looked at her and showed her the picture. Her eyes went from happy and excited too angry and disappointed in seconds. 

"HOW DARE HE CHEAT ON THE KAZUICHI SOUDA" she yelled as they entered the restaurant. Gundham, thankfully, wasn't there. In fact not a lot of people were there. Only Hiyoko, Mikan and Hajime. As soon as Ibuki and Kazuichi walked in they all turned their focus onto Kazuichi. Hajime ran up to him and gave him a big hug.

"Fuyuhiko told us what happened," he said still holding onto Kazuichi, "don't worry we're all here for you" He wiped away Kazuichi's tear as it slowly rolled down his cheek.

"I don't like any of you but I don't see the point in cheating on someone. If you don't like them then just break up how difficult is it?" Hiyoko chirped up. She skipped over to Kazuichi and handed him a present. "Here take it. I made this for you after Fuyuhiko told us. DON'T TAKE IT PERSONALLY I JUST FELT BAD OK I DON'T LIKE YOU" She yelled. 

"T-thank you..." Kazuichi said taking the gift. He unwrapped it to find a beanie inside. He looked up and smiled. He picked up some pancakes and sat down with everyone else. He was just about to finish when he walked in. Everyone turned to face Gundham and boy were they mad.

"Come on Souda let's go, I'm sure the CHEATER over there has some other prey to emotionally hurt" Ibuki said tugging at his arm. They walked past him and for a spilt second made eye contact which resulted in Kazuichi crying. As they left the remaining people in the room turned away from Gundham

"What's going on? Why did that mortal say I was a cheater?" Gundham asked but he got no response. After about 20 seconds of silence he reapeated "I said.." 

"Yea we heard what you said" Mikan said bitterly. Gundham was taken aback. "We just don't talk to people who cheat on their boyfriend with someone who hates his boyfriends guts" Now Gundham was really confused.

"If this is some sort of mortal prank then it isn't funny" Gundham said taking an apple from a random fruit bowl. "I demand you tell me what's going on at once"

"If you really want to know go ask your now-ex-boyfriend" Hiyoko yelled. She got up and slapped him around the face "I may not like anyone here especially that pink haired freak but to go as far as cheating? That's low Tanaka, that's low" She looked him in the eye as she walked out. Followed by Mikan. Hajime and Gundham were now left alone in the room. Hajime walked up to Gundham and sighed 

"Why would you cheat on Kazuichi?" He asked. You could hear the pain in his voice. Kazuichi and Gundham were some of his closest friends and he felt bad for both of them. ((though he felt worse about Kazuichi))

"What on earth are you talking about?" Gundham said confused, as one should be when suddenly you're deemed as a cheater. 

"DON'T ACT SO INNOCENT YOU HURT KAZUICHI AND THAT'S NOT OK" Hajime yelled causing Gundham to take a step back. Tears started swelling in Hajime's eyes. "I THOUGHT I KNEW YOU TANAKA I REALLY DID, BUT FOR YOU TO GO CHEAT ON ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS IS JUST...JUST..ARGH" He screeched as he stormed out the room. Gundham was left alone with his thoughts. As he made his way back to his cottage the weight of what just happened hit him

It was all Fuyuhiko...he sweared he would brake me and Kazuichi up and he's finally done it...

Tears started falling from his eyes as he unlocked his door and flopped onto his bed. He turned around to see a picture of the two boys sitting eating ice creams. Gundham took this picture and hugged it. Something clicked in him and he started sobbing. Why? Why? WHY? he threw the picture across the room at the wall. 

"WHY CAN'T I HAVE ANYTHING NICE" he yelled to himself. Why was he being punished? Did he do something in a past life and that karma had only just caught up? Someone knocked on the door as it opened.

It was Fuyuhiko

"What do you want you fiend" Fuyuhiko just stood in the doorway and smirked. This made Gundham increasingly angry as he chucked a pillow at Fuyuhiko, only just missing.

"I told you I would break you two up" he giggled. "Kazuichi is mine.. go anywhere near him and when I say I won't hesitate to murder you, I mean it." Gundham sat up.

"Why are you doing this you fiend"

"Because I love Kazuichi and I will make him mine"

"Is it really love if you enforce it?"

". . ."

Gundham had done it. He had made Fuyuhiko rethink about his plan. He stopped smirking and looked at Gundham. He walked out of the room as he quietly talked to himself. Gundham looked at the clock. 10:59...11:00am. Gundham got up, washed his face to get rid off the marks that would show that he had been crying and set out to find Kazuichi. It didn't take long as Gundham quickly found Kazuichi sitting at the beach with Ibuki, Nekomaru and Nagito. He slowly walked up to the place they were sat. 

"Don't worry Kazuichi I'm sure the break up will b- HISS" As Gundham came into earshot, Ibuki had noticed him and started to hiss. Nekomaru ran up to Gundham and grabbed him by the collar. 

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE YOU DISGRACE OF A PERSON" he yelled violently shaking Gundham around. It took about 2 minutes but Nagito got Nekomaru to let go of Gundham. While all this was going on Kazuichi never looked up. He didn't want to. He just wanted Gundham to leave.

"Can I talk to Kazuichi please? in private..." Gundham asked. Nagito and Ibuki looked at Kazuichi who gave a slight nod and they both dragged Nekomaru away. Gundham sat down to Kazuichi and looked at the ground.

"Can you inform me if I did anything wrong...?" Gundham asked looking at him. Something in Kazuichi snapped and he chucked a lump of sand into Gundham's eyes.

"ARGH.. what.. what was that for?" Gundham said desperately trying to get the sand out of his eyes.

"You disgust me... How could you cheat on me with Sonia and then have the audacity to play the victim. Inform me my ass." He yelled. "I loved you Tanaka and you just had to cheat on me. I knew it, I knew someone as hot as you falling in love with someone like me would end badly.."

"Kazuichi I"

"Just leave me alone I never want to speak with you ever again." Kazuichi said. "Gundham Tanaka we are done..."

dun dun daaaaa

I am very funny I know